Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

+4
ShadowScale
Raddaman8000
bryceio
Adamsuper2002
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by Flammole Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:01 pm

((You've had plenty of time to respond, Super, so my apologies if you've been unavailable. As the saying goes: The show must go on.))

Fezzi, bewildered by the lack of response from the elf, wondered if there was anything upsetting him. Perhaps it's the giant that is making him nervous? he wondered. No matter: the sun had already set and he and Ryck hadn't had anything to eat, so he prayed the tavern was still open. If not, he remembered the dried meat that was stored in one of Ryck's satchels; they would be enough of a meal, but Ryck typically saved it for an emergency.

Fezzi flew over to the tavern and saw Ryck with an empty container of beer next to him. His first thought was amazement at how he got the drink in the first place. "[That kid got it for me.]" Ryck replied when Fezzi inquired who gave it to him.

"[You mean you were able to talk to him?!]" Fezzi exclaimed.

"[Eventually, I managed to get my message through to his brain. All I had to do was pretend I was drinking something, and he seemed to understand. How does your saying go? 'Monkey see, monkey do'?]" The corners of Ryck's mouth raised slightly as he said this.

Fezzi was flabbergasted. Not only was he amazed that Ryck communicated on his own: he was amazed that he had done so without losing his temper. He wondered how well the adventure would go tomorrow...

Quickly, before he forgot, Fezzi looked in the window of the tavern to see the candles being put out one at a time. Ryck saw this and sighed, but he didn't get angry. Instead, he opened his emergency ration pouch and handed a piece of meat to Fezzi without a word. Again, Fezzi was at a loss for words. Did that kid put Ryck in a 'good' mood...? he wondered. This adventure really was going to be interesting...
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by MoaOxii Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:27 pm

((Sorry for the inactivity lately, I had to catch up on things I needed to do. I'll be more active after friday, cause spring break))

Isacc feels a bit nervous going on this adventure, did he pack everything he needed?

<I possibly need some other things like, more blades or something...>

Isacc proceeds to stand up.

"I'll be right back..."

Isacc quickly goes to the blacksmith for extra blades.

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shulk
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 am

((On that note, if you’re going to be absent for a day or longer, please say so in the sign-up/OOC (Out Of Character) topic! It really helps everyone else, especially the DM (the guy running the show, aka Adam), and it’s also polite!))

Before Camone could reply, a human jogged up from the bar nearby.

"Hey guys, were you going to get stuff for the trip?" Alex breathes heavily, not being very good at running at all, it seemed. "Nice to meet you... huff... I'm Alex..."

Korro blinked, glancing at the somewhat indecisive canine he’d offered his hand to. Camone didn’t seem to have anything to say, for the moment, so Alghast spoke up. “...Yeah, we’re headed to the, uh, market.” The frost giant said, retracting his hand, slightly. “Did you want to come, as well?”

When the human introduced himself, Korro nodded, slightly. “I’m Korro… it’s… nice to meet another party member.” He rumbled, meekly, somehow.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:29 am

BurgerWarrior wrote:((On that note, if you’re going to be absent for a day or longer, please say so in the sign-up/OOC (Out Of Character) topic! It really helps everyone else, especially the DM (the guy running the show, aka Adam), and it’s also polite!))

"Hey guys, were you going to get stuff for the trip?"  Alex breathes heavily, not being very good at running at all, it seemed. "Nice to meet you... huff... I'm Alex..."

Korro blinked, glancing at the somewhat indecisive canine he’d offered his hand to. Camone didn’t seem to have anything to say, for the moment, so Alghast spoke up. “...Yeah, we’re headed to the, uh, market.” The frost giant said, retracting his hand, slightly. “Did you want to come, as well?”

When the human introduced himself, Korro nodded, slightly. “I’m Korro… it’s… nice to meet another party member.” He rumbled, meekly, somehow.

When Cabone tried to say something Alex came our way. "Oh yeah market! Anyway good to meet you to Alex! I'm Cabone! We should get something before we can't! Cabone replied
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:12 am

HappySpookster wrote:
BurgerWarrior wrote:((On that note, if you’re going to be absent for a day or longer, please say so in the sign-up/OOC (Out Of Character) topic! It really helps everyone else, especially the DM (the guy running the show, aka Adam), and it’s also polite!))

"Hey guys, were you going to get stuff for the trip?"  Alex breathes heavily, not being very good at running at all, it seemed. "Nice to meet you... huff... I'm Alex..."

When Cabone tried to say something Alex came our way. "Oh yeah market! Anyway good to meet you to Alex! I'm Cabone! We should get something before we can't! Cabone replied

"Well, in that case, I should probably come with you. I haven't bought anything for this trip at all yet." <Korro seems a bit... nervous. Maybe it's because he's the only giant in our group. Later on I'll show him my magic, and we could possibly hold a normal conversation together.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:04 pm

"Oh yeah market! Anyway good to meet you to Alex! I'm Cabone! We should get something before we can't!” The canine spoke up, cheerfully.

"Well, in that case, I should probably come with you. I haven't bought anything for this trip at all yet." Alex replied.

Korro glanced between them, his hand still on the ground. “So… do you both want a ride, then?” He asked. “I’ve, ah, held your kind before… so… I won’t drop you by accident, or anything. It’s… just faster than you walking, is all…”

Well, faster than most little people walk. Some of you wee folk can move pretty fast…
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:27 pm

<If I let him carry me, then maybe he'll feel less nervous about talking to us... besides, there's not enough room in this town for me to become giant as well.> "Sure." Alex climbs onto Korro's hand, ready to head to the shops.

<It's a good thing I have experience with this sort of thing. Going tiny tends to lead to people picking me up for some reason or another... I'm just not tiny this time.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Cabone accepts the offer and also climbs Korro's hand ready to go to the market.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:33 pm

The moon was slowly beginning to descend over the ocean. Many people were getting up to get ready for their morning jobs. The first ships departed the shores and set off for far lands.

{You have 2 more days to prepare for the journey}
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm

((Er, you don't have to make time pass so quickly while you're warning us, Adam...))

Korro watched the two climb on without further comment, and carefully brought his other hand around to support the first hand, as well as provide a sort of railing with his fingers. The frost giant slowly rose to his feet, though he couldn't help but yawn as he headed to the market. Night was falling surprisingly quickly, and already beginning to pass. "I'll... have to find somewhere to sleep, after this. I suppose..." Alghast mumbled to himself, frowning. He glanced at the two in his hands as he entered the largely closed-down market. "Do, uh, either of you know where I could rest?"
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Alex glances up at Korro. "Well, I don't know this town very well myself... maybe we'll find a place to rest once we start adventuring." <To be perfectly honest, I'm getting sort of tired as well... we better hurry.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Upon removing the cup from his now wet and dripping lips, Quen's face was in a disorientated, scruffy state. His whiskers bent oddly in places, and his eyes seem to look off slightly in different directions, though the smile remained, wider and almost looked insane.

He stumbled and wobbled on his feet, back towards the door, falling from the counter and hitting the floor hard on his snout. He pulled himself up, almost toppling backwards as he did so, his eyes half shut, and walked like a zombie towards the Tavern's entrance, taking much longer than normal, as he zig zagged left and right as if he was lost.

He frowned as he passed Bruce sitting down, his smile transforming into a snarl. "Frigging arsehole, thinkin' so high and mighty n' smart with your air magic, y'know I could do air magic when I was six!" Quen held up 4 fingers to emphasise the point, then stared down his snout, cross-eyed at his outstretched hand. He blinked quickly, confused, then held up 6 fingers, before making a motion as if he was swiping an insect and shaking his head, moving towards the door again. "A'shph... dont need math to cast magic, told 'em teachers back in mages college that, bloody..." Quen mumbled to himself, crouching down and squeezing under the door back into the outside area.

Quen stared with squinting eyes, pupils darting all around, and saw that most of the group had left the area, and the moon slowly lowering in the sky, the dark blue hint of day creeping into the black abyss behind it. Turning his head to his left, he saw the small cat with his companion, chattering to themselves in what he assumed was mumbling, since his senses were dulled and distorted. <The hell are 'ey mutterin' about?> his blurred vision glanced next to them and saw the beer barrel (that he didnt know was empty) and it was like a bee drawn to honey.

Quen gave a toothy grin and stumbled towards the pair, drink dripping over his paws. He stopped a few feet away, holding his (now almost empty) cup up towards them in a toast, spraying a few drops on the ground and grinning widely. "So.. heey.. you drink too? Thas good! Me an' you going to get along see juuuust fine... not like these othe' goddamn morons in 'ere, haven't seen one of 'em with some swill in their 'and!" He swung his cup around in a wide gesture around him, spilling the rest of the contents everywhere. Quen stared blinking for a moment, then tipped his empty cup up and down, expecting some more to magically appear, he then looked back to the pair and gestured with his cup to the cat. "Oo's the fuzzball with ya?"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 pm

ShadowScale wrote:Quen gave a toothy grin and stumbled towards the pair, drink dripping over his paws. He stopped a few feet away, holding his (now almost empty) cup up towards them in a toast, spraying a few drops on the ground and grinning widely. "So.. heey.. you drink too? Thas good! Me an' you going to get along see juuuust fine... not like these othe' goddamn morons in 'ere, haven't seen one of 'em with some swill in their 'and!" He swung his cup around in a wide gesture around him, spilling the rest of the contents everywhere. Quen stared blinking for a moment, then tipped his empty cup up and down, expecting some more to magically appear, he then looked back to the pair and gestured with his cup to the cat. "Oo's the fuzzball with ya?"

Ryck stood with his arms crossed for a moment, studying the mouse as he spoke. Despite being unable to understand a word he said, Ryck could tell that the mouse was drunk. His heightened sense of smell picked it up off of the mouse's breath, even at this distance. Alcohol wasn't unheard of in Ryck's village, and it was in fact quite a common thing to see two drunken Svennish men fighting, seeing who could out-insult the other. Other times, he observed, men would become lax and stupid, like the mouse was now. "[A bright one he is, no?]" he asked Fezzi with sarcasm, paired with a large grin on his face. "[Looks like the little rodent can't hold his drink!]"

Fezzi, however, stood still, surprised by the mouse's behavior. He had expected a much more civilized personality based on his attire, but he supposed anyone can dress as anything and still be a drunkard. He could've sworn he saw the mouse earlier, acting quite sophisticated. It was hard to believe that one could quickly change this much by becoming intoxicated...

When the mouse asked who he was, Fezzi jumped slightly and cleared his throat. "My name's Fezzi," he introduced. "And this is my companion, Ryck. I act as Ryck's translator, as he is unable to speak the same language we can." And sometimes I can hardly understand it myself, he added silently with the mouse's drunkenly slurred words in mind.

"To answer your question: yes, Ryck does enjoy an occasional drink or two from a local tavern. I, on the other hand, am not so much of a fan..." he said, unsure how the drunk mouse would take his last statement. "I do sample some drinks occasionally, but unfortunately alcohol and I don't get along well. Ryck, however, can hold it quite remarkably! I've seen him swallow quite a few beers and liquors before getting noticeably tipsy." He nodded, pleased with his answer. Everything he said (including the bits about himself) was true. He didn't, however, buy his own drinks. He merely took a sip or two from Ryck's glass before getting light-headed.

"Indeed, I do hope we get along together," he told the mouse, smiling. "Would you mind giving us your name?"
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 am

BurgerWarrior wrote:((Er, you don't have to make time pass so quickly while you're warning us, Adam...))

Korro watched the two climb on without further comment, and carefully brought his other hand around to support the first hand, as well as provide a sort of railing with his fingers. The frost giant slowly rose to his feet, though he couldn't help but yawn as he headed to the market. Night was falling surprisingly quickly, and already beginning to pass. "I'll... have to find somewhere to sleep, after this. I suppose..." Alghast mumbled to himself, frowning. He glanced at the two in his hands as he entered the largely closed-down market. "Do, uh, either of you know where I could rest?"

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex glances up at Korro.  "Well, I don't know this town very well myself... maybe we'll find a place to rest once we start adventuring."  <To be perfectly honest, I'm getting sort of tired as well... we better hurry.>

"Hmm yeah we might find a place if we start the adventure... I don't know this town myself actually..." Cabone said <Oh boy I'm also getting a bit tired... I hope that we have some time to rest>
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:07 am

"Ugh..." Marda slowly got up out of the grass. She immediately shot her hand out to grab one of her packed lunches. Suddenly she gasped. The lunches weren't there. Someone stole them off her during the night. She had to get some supplies, quick. She began looking. There was a little black cat sitting across the river. "Perfect" muttered Marda. She carefully eyed the cat. Suddenly, the cat shot up and crossed the river, having found a suitable place. It catiously walked up to Marda. Its eyes were a glowing purple coluor. She carefully tied a string and piece of parchament to it. She wrote to her team that the meeting will be delayed until noon that same day. The cat carelessly trod off into the town square. <Hopefully, nothing will attack it> Marda hoped as she watched the cat dissappear into the bushes.

{The preperation part of the journey has been extended by 2 extra days.}
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MoaOxii Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 am

Isacc returns from the blacksmith, but very worn out from all the running.

"haff... hoff... I'm... back."

He then sits down to regain energy.

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Alex glanced up at Korro. "Well, I don't know this town very well myself... maybe we'll find a place to rest once we start adventuring."

"Hmm yeah we might find a place if we start the adventure... I don't know this town myself actually..." Cabone agreed with him.

The frost giant frowned, pausing to yawn as the unnaturally fast night continued to pass. He sighed, trying to shake his head clear as he crouched down in the midst of the somewhat active market. “At least this won’t be my first all-nighter…” He muttered, setting his hands down so the two could climb off. “Anyway, uh, we’re here.” He pointed out. “So… good luck.” Korro added, a little sheepishly, rising to his full, intimidating height once they disembarked. Time to go shopping...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Alex looks around the marketplace, wondering what stuff he could get. <I don't really need any weapons... but maybe I should carry something just to be safe.> He walks over to a certain counter and buys a fairly cheap sword and scabbard. <This should work quite nicely...>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Flammole wrote:
ShadowScale wrote:Quen gave a toothy grin and stumbled towards the pair, drink dripping over his paws. He stopped a few feet away, holding his (now almost empty) cup up towards them in a toast, spraying a few drops on the ground and grinning widely. "So.. heey.. you drink too? Thas good! Me an' you going to get along see juuuust fine... not like these othe' goddamn morons in 'ere, haven't seen one of 'em with some swill in their 'and!" He swung his cup around in a wide gesture around him, spilling the rest of the contents everywhere. Quen stared blinking for a moment, then tipped his empty cup up and down, expecting some more to magically appear, he then looked back to the pair and gestured with his cup to the cat. "Oo's the fuzzball with ya?"

Ryck stood with his arms crossed for a moment, studying the mouse as he spoke. Despite being unable to understand a word he said, Ryck could tell that the mouse was drunk. His heightened sense of smell picked it up off of the mouse's breath, even at this distance. Alcohol wasn't unheard of in Ryck's village, and it was in fact quite a common thing to see two drunken Svennish men fighting, seeing who could out-insult the other. Other times, he observed, men would become lax and stupid, like the mouse was now. "[A bright one he is, no?]" he asked Fezzi with sarcasm, paired with a large grin on his face. "[Looks like the little rodent can't hold his drink!]"

Fezzi, however, stood still, surprised by the mouse's behavior. He had expected a much more civilized personality based on his attire, but he supposed anyone can dress as anything and still be a drunkard. He could've sworn he saw the mouse earlier, acting quite sophisticated. It was hard to believe that one could quickly change this much by becoming intoxicated...

When the mouse asked who he was, Fezzi jumped slightly and cleared his throat. "My name's Fezzi," he introduced. "And this is my companion, Ryck. I act as Ryck's translator, as he is unable to speak the same language we can." And sometimes I can hardly understand it myself, he added silently with the mouse's drunkenly slurred words in mind.

"To answer your question: yes, Ryck does enjoy an occasional drink or two from a local tavern. I, on the other hand, am not so much of a fan..." he said, unsure how the drunk mouse would take his last statement. "I do sample some drinks occasionally, but unfortunately alcohol and I don't get along well. Ryck, however, can hold it quite remarkably! I've seen him swallow quite a few beers and liquors before getting noticeably tipsy." He nodded, pleased with his answer. Everything he said (including the bits about himself) was true. He didn't, however, buy his own drinks. He merely took a sip or two from Ryck's glass before getting light-headed.

Quen half listened to Fezzi, his mind still swimming and his eyes half closed and blinking often. "Bah, yur wuss, should be 'ore like yur mate 'ere" He gestured with his now empty cup back to Ryck, returning his grin, as if he was in on the same joke as he was.

Flammole wrote:
"Indeed, I do hope we get along together," he told the mouse, smiling. "Would you mind giving us your name?"

Quen snapped his head back to Fezzi, his eyes flickered with a sinister glare and his grin was now formed into a noisy snarl. "Why 'oo wanna git my name, eh?" He shouted, as loud as a mouse could at any rate, his words filled with anger " 'oo one 'o 'em guard types? Plannin' to report me? I told 'em to leave me be! Why you types always be bothin' me so much!"

His hands lifted, palms open and blazing a bright orange glow in the center, and behind them his face was twisted into a painful looking scowl. "Im sick of it! 'is time you wont be reportin' me again!" The orange glow brightened into an almost blinding glow, and flickered to red and then back again. He pushed his hands out and took a step forward, but it knocked him off balance in his drunken state and he stumbled to the right, his arms swinging round the opposite way and down slightly.

The huge fireball erupted from his hands like a cannonball and smashed into a nearby crate to Quens left, completely obliterating it into a thousand splinters, the shockwave sending him flying and hitting the the ground hard on his snout, topping over a few times before coming to a stop. A few harmless splinters landed on Fezzi and Ryck and the wall behind him, but the window cracked slightly from the shockwave.

Dirty and bruised, Quen groaned quitely as he pulled himself up painfully, a confused look plastered on his face. He blinked hard, looking at the destroyed crate, and then shifted his gaze to his right, seeing Fezzi and Ryck. He stared for a moment, a shocked expression on his face, and his eyes darting left and right as if embaressed, before pulling himself up quickly to his feet.

"Oh... ugh... oh dear, I do apologize. Oh dear..." He turned to stare at the crate again, ashamed to look them in the eye "I do hope no-one was hurt this time, damn my impulses, why must I do this repeatedly!" He put his paws on his head and shook it violently, gritting his teeth. He turned back to the two, a concerned look on his face "Are you two fine? I didnt do anything too harsh did  I? Oh dear..." He looked around him, surveying what damage there was.

Last edited by ShadowScale on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:50 am

Cabone walks into the market <Okay I wanted a sword... Since I only have this dagger and bow...> Cabone walks to the first guy he sees selling swords and he buys the very first one that looks okay.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:11 am

Leaving his new friends to their shopping, Korro headed off a little bit on his own. Finally, he was as alone as he was going to be... it was nice. He liked this level of quiet, on this particular, brisk night. The frost giant took a deep breath, wondering how this whole thing was going to work out. On that note... He thought, looking through the market stalls. Eventually, he found an alchemist, and Alghast reached into his huge coin pouch. With decades of wandering came decades of riches, even if that basically amounted to a regular amount of gold to him.

Either way, what he was looking for was none-too-cheap. He had a feeling a shrinking potion - even if it could only bring him down to half his colossal size - would be useful. Also, perhaps some anti-acid potions were in order, just in case. He had a spell for that, but it wasn't always that effective, and he preferred to save his mana for teleportation.

...On that note, it wasn't like he particularly enjoyed snacking on smaller folks. It was just... well, he'd been used as something of a mobile prison, before. Sometimes transporting people in one's gut could be a useful skill to have... though Korro sincerely hoped it wouldn't be. He just had an awful, sinking feeling...

Then again, I usually do... He thought with a frown, as he purchased his goods.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MoaOxii Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:07 pm

<Hopefully I got enough blades... If I didn't, I would be in danger... I'd better ask if they supply blades...>

Isacc starts to speak.

"Um, do you guys supply blades? Cause my blades tend to break after enough uses so.. do you?"

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:10 pm

ShadowScale wrote:
Quen half listened to Fezzi, his mind still swimming and his eyes half closed and blinking often. "Bah, yur wuss, should be 'ore like yur mate 'ere" He gestured with his now empty cup back to Ryck, returning his grin, as if he was in on the same joke as he was.

Quen snapped his head back to Fezzi, his eyes flickered with a sinister glare and his grin was now formed into a noisy snarl. "Why 'oo wanna git my name, eh?" He shouted, as loud as a mouse could at any rate, his words filled with anger " 'oo one 'o 'em guard types? Plannin' to report me? I told 'em to leave me be! Why you types always be bothin' me so much!"

His hands lifted, palms open and blazing a bright orange glow in the center, and behind them his face was twisted into a painful looking scowl. "Im sick of it! 'is time you wont be reportin' me again!" The orange glow brightened into an almost blinding glow, and flickered to red and then back again. He pushed his hands out and took a step forward, but it knocked him off balance in his drunken state and he stumbled to the right, his arms swinging round the opposite way and down slightly.

The huge fireball erupted from his hands like a cannonball and smashed into a nearby crate to Quens left, completely obliterating it into a thousand splinters, the shockwave sending him flying and hitting the the ground hard on his snout, topping over a few times before coming to a stop. A few harmless splinters landed on Fezzi and Ryck and the wall behind him, but the window cracked slightly from the shockwave.

Both Ryck's and Fezzi's eyes widened as the mouse's hands began to glow. They each dodged in their own direction; Ryck diving to his left while Fezzi lifted himself 10 feet into the air. What's his deal all of the sudden? Fezzi wondered in alarm as little splinters pelted his fur.

Shadowscale wrote:Dirty and bruised, Quen groaned quitely as he pulled himself up painfully, a confused look plastered on his face. He blinked hard, looking at the destroyed crate, and then shifted his gaze to his right, seeing Fezzi and Ryck. He stared for a moment, a shocked expression on his face, and his eyes darting left and right as if embaressed, before pulling himself up quickly to his feet.

"Oh... ugh... oh dear, I do apologize. Oh dear..." He turned to stare at the crate again, ashamed to look them in the eye "I do hope no-one was hurt this time, damn my impulses, why must I do this repeatedly!" He put his paws on his head and shook it violently, gritting his teeth. He turned back to the two, a concerned look on his face "Are you two fine? I didnt do anything too harsh did  I? Oh dear..." He looked around him, surveying what damage there was.

Fezzi looked at the now-smouldering wreck that was once a crate, completely alarmed at what had happened. Ryck, however was roaring with laughter.

"[Did you see that, Fezzi? We've got a real fighter on our hands!]" Ryck slowly got to his feet, eventually catching his breath before he looked at the wreckage again. Seeing what the little mouse was capable of left Ryck helpless to another laughing fit, sending him crashing to the ground once more. "[This rodent might actually be of use to our group!]"

Flustered, Fezzi looked down at Ryck. "[And what if he didn't miss? Would you be laughing then?]" He sighed, regaining himself to speak to Quen. "O-oh, no, I don't believe anyone's hurt... I've never seen a mouse with such magical strength! You must be quite talented!"
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Flammole wrote:Both Ryck's and Fezzi's eyes widened as the mouse's hands began to glow. They each dodged in their own direction; Ryck diving to his left while Fezzi lifted himself 10 feet into the air. What's his deal all of the sudden? Fezzi wondered in alarm as little splinters pelted his fur.

Shadowscale wrote:Dirty and bruised, Quen groaned quitely as he pulled himself up painfully, a confused look plastered on his face. He blinked hard, looking at the destroyed crate, and then shifted his gaze to his right, seeing Fezzi and Ryck. He stared for a moment, a shocked expression on his face, and his eyes darting left and right as if embaressed, before pulling himself up quickly to his feet.

Fezzi looked at the now-smouldering wreck that was once a crate, completely alarmed at what had happened. Ryck, however was roaring with laughter.

"[Did you see that, Fezzi? We've got a real fighter on our hands!]" Ryck slowly got to his feet, eventually catching his breath before he looked at the wreckage again. Seeing what the little mouse was capable of left Ryck helpless to another laughing fit, sending him crashing to the ground once more. "[This rodent might actually be of use to our group!]"

Flustered, Fezzi looked down at Ryck. "[And what if he didn't miss? Would you be laughing then?]" He sighed, regaining himself to speak to Quen. "O-oh, no, I don't believe anyone's hurt... I've never seen a mouse with such magical strength! You must be quite talented!"

Quen looked at Ryck, rolling around in laugher, and shot him a confused look, blinking and his arms drooping at this side. "Uhm sir? Are you...?" He spun back to Fezzi and regained his composure to answer the flustered cat "Oh! Uhm, why yes indeed I am!" He beamed a wide smile at this, and it seemed to calm his nerves hearing himself spoken of so highly "It reassures me to know no-one was hurt, thank the gods. Last time this happened it was... less than pleasant, let's just say I'm not allowed anywhere near Drogirda for a long while..." He rubbed his neck at this, glancing nervously at the ground.

"Anyways apologies again for the earlier debacle, it happens when I take a drink you see, and while your words were kind moments ago, my strength only surfaces when I'm in that horrid state, my uses then are.... limited." Quen held out an open hand towards Fezzi in greeting, smiling again "Forget all that, and let us start over. You may know me as Quen Tayrn, son of King Graham hailing from Kiruna. I'm sure I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you two but... for some incredible reason, the names Fezzi and Ryck come to mind" He gestured with a nodding head at the two as he said their names, a clawed finger to his chin "It baffles me why that is, could that be your names?

He glanced up at the sky, noting the fading of the darkness into a now immediately noticeable bluish hue. "Morning is approaching, has it really been that long?" Quen said to the sky, without turning his head to the two "While it's a pleasure to talk to you two, we really should proceed to the meeting point... Id hate to miss out on this, what with the pow..." He stopped himself suddenly glancing back down at the two "With the reward at the end, I'm sure that's what we are all here for of course"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:33 am

After Cabone bought a new sword he decided to go to the meeting point... <Okay I have everything right?> He thinks for himself looking at all his stuff. <Bow... Dagger... Sword... I think I still have some spare arrows... Yup I'm ready!> He thought while walking towards the meeting point
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum