Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

+4
ShadowScale
Raddaman8000
bryceio
Adamsuper2002
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by Raddaman8000 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:45 am

Alex sees Cabone walking to the meeting point, and runs up to join him.  Hoping to start a conversation, Alex mentions, "So, um... what exactly are you anyway?  I mean, I know you're a dog-person, but you're not like any werewolf I've heard of..."
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by Spookster Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:16 am

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex sees Cabone walking to the meeting point, and runs up to join him.  Hoping to start a conversation, Alex mentions, "So, um... what exactly are you anyway?  I mean, I know you're a dog-person, but you're not like any werewolf I've heard of..."

While Cabone was walking towards the meeting point Alex came running to him. "Huh what am I? Well that's a good question! Lets say a wizard tried making a simple wolf a human like being for his entertainment pleasure... And I'm not a werewolf! In fact I'm not much different from the normal human!" Cabone replied "So eh... are you ready for the adventure?"
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 pm

<Interesting... he's quite literally a dog-person. Well, that's certainly new.>

"Hm? Oh, yea... I got a cheap sword for myself, but I think my ability to change size will be much more useful to the group." Alex smiles, and his mind starts to wander, thinking about some random thing or another.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Marda looked up from her bag and noticed a little rustle in the bushes. Coming forward to investigate she noticed it was actually Alex and Cabone. She immediately rushed over to her beg to finish packing. You could see her packed a bunch of food, water, clothes and a bag filled with a white powder. "Hello" began Marda "Are you here already? Didn't you get the message?"
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Alex looks confused, not sure what Marda meant. "Message? We didn't get one... how did you send it?" <I have a feeling it wasn't a simple letter...>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 pm

ShadowScale wrote:
Quen looked at Ryck, rolling around in laugher, and shot him a confused look, blinking and his arms drooping at this side. "Uhm sir? Are you...?" He spun back to Fezzi and regained his composure to answer the flustered cat "Oh! Uhm, why yes indeed I am!" He beamed a wide smile at this, and it seemed to calm his nerves hearing himself spoken of so highly "It reassures me to know no-one was hurt, thank the gods. Last time this happened it was... less than pleasant, let's just say I'm not allowed anywhere near Drogirda for a long while..." He rubbed his neck at this, glancing nervously at the ground.

"Anyways apologies again for the earlier debacle, it happens when I take a drink you see, and while your words were kind moments ago, my strength only surfaces when I'm in that horrid state, my uses then are.... limited." Quen held out an open hand towards Fezzi in greeting, smiling again "Forget all that, and let us start over. You may know me as Quen Tayrn, son of King Graham hailing from Kiruna. I'm sure I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you two but... for some incredible reason, the names Fezzi and Ryck come to mind" He gestured with a nodding head at the two as he said their names, a clawed finger to his chin "It baffles me why that is, could that be your names?

He glanced up at the sky, noting the fading of the darkness into a now immediately noticeable bluish hue. "Morning is approaching, has it really been that long?" Quen said to the sky, without turning his head to the two "While it's a pleasure to talk to you two, we really should proceed to the meeting point... Id hate to miss out on this, what with the pow..." He stopped himself suddenly glancing back down at the two "With the reward at the end, I'm sure that's what we are all here for of course"

Fezzi only hesitated a moment, taking note of the mouse's alcohol 'problem'. "Correct," he answered. "Those are our names. I'm not quite sure how well you remember, but I act as Ryck's traveling translator. He's unable to speak our language, you see..."

Only when Quen mentioned it did Fezzi notice the time. "My! How fast the time has flown! We're going to be late getting to the meeting location!" Fezzi exclaimed. He relayed this information to Ryck, who merely grunted in return as he got off of the ground. "Let us go together," he suggested to the mouse. "Perhaps we could learn a few things about each other on the way."
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:33 pm

"Well, it looks about time to head on off" He had just woken up from his secret room, like the ones he had hidden in almost every town around. "Don't want to be late, never a good thing!" He quickly gathers his belongings and hurries off to the meeting place.
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Flammole wrote:
ShadowScale wrote:
Quen looked at Ryck, rolling around in laugher, and shot him a confused look, blinking and his arms drooping at this side. "Uhm sir? Are you...?" He spun back to Fezzi and regained his composure to answer the flustered cat "Oh! Uhm, why yes indeed I am!" He beamed a wide smile at this, and it seemed to calm his nerves hearing himself spoken of so highly "It reassures me to know no-one  was hurt, thank the gods. Last time this happened it was... less than pleasant, let's just say I'm not allowed anywhere near Drogirda for a long while..." He rubbed his neck at this, glancing nervously at the ground.

"Anyways apologies again for the earlier debacle, it happens when I take a drink you see, and while your words were kind moments ago, my strength only surfaces when I'm in that horrid state, my uses then are.... limited." Quen held out an open hand towards Fezzi in greeting, smiling again "Forget all that, and let us start over. You may know me as Quen Tayrn, son of King Graham hailing from Kiruna. I'm sure I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you two but... for some incredible reason, the names Fezzi and Ryck come to mind" He gestured with a nodding head at the two as he said their names, a clawed finger to his chin "It baffles me why that is, could that be your names?

He glanced up at the sky, noting the fading of the darkness into a now immediately noticeable bluish hue. "Morning is approaching, has it really been that long?" Quen said to the sky, without turning his head to the two "While it's a pleasure to talk to you two, we really should proceed to the meeting point... Id hate to miss out on this, what with the pow..." He stopped himself suddenly glancing back down at the two "With the reward at the end, I'm sure that's what we are all here for of course"

Fezzi only hesitated a moment, taking note of the mouse's alcohol 'problem'. "Correct," he answered. "Those are our names. I'm not quite sure how well you remember, but I act as Ryck's traveling translator. He's unable to speak our language, you see..."

Only when Quen mentioned it did Fezzi notice the time. "My! How fast the time has flown! We're going to be late getting to the meeting location!" Fezzi exclaimed. He relayed this information to Ryck, who merely grunted in return as he got off of the ground. "Let us go together," he suggested to the mouse. "Perhaps we could learn a few things about each other on the way."

Quen nodded a few times in response, smiling as he did so. "A wonderful idea! I agree to just that." Quen shifted his gaze to where his spoon staff now lay, and strode over to it, heaving it up in his right paw. A blue glow emitted from the hand holding the 'staff', and it coursed through it like an electrical current, the energy giving the staff a blue aura. Quen slammed the spoon's handle on the ground, using it as a conduit for his magic, and a blue pulse shot through the bottom, the energy retreating outwards on the ground, like the ripples in a pond when a pebble hits the water. His dragonfly wings materialized from behind the barrel on his back, and he slowly hovered up, giving a graceful twirl in the air as he hovered to about the height of Rycks shoulder.

"Alright then, let us be off!" He fluttered in the direction of the meeting point, expecting the two to follow "So you suggested we could learn from one another? Well I would gladly do so, but it's polite to let others go first, so tell me, do you have any knowledge of the magical arts that I could extract from you? What do you specialize in? As well as your friend there of course." He glided backwards as he spoke to the two, almost looking like he was reclining in a comfy chair, the way his arms were folded and his knees were crossed. The wings were the only giveaway that any effort was required, while they gave a tiny fluttering sound like that of an insect.

"And also, if I'm not being too rude and intrusive here... how did you two meet? You seem like an odd pair, if I may be so bold to say." Quen tilted his head curiously at the two, his gaze shifting from one to the other inquisitively, while still keeping his relaxed posture.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MoaOxii Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Isacc is kind of irritated because he didn't get an answer.
He tries again.

"Do you guys supply blades at all?!"

He then sighs.

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shulk
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:54 pm

(Super, Adam is having us supply our own NPCs. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's a thing you probably should have realized already. Also, please start RPing.)

Korro soon got everything he was looking for, and a cursory glance around told him that the two he'd carried to the marketplace were headed off to the outskirts of the port. No one else was around, so Alghast began to (carefully) maneuver his way through the city streets. At least it was still extremely early in the morning, so there was little traffic. He found himself blushing slightly beneath his beard at all the attention he was getting, though. There was a reason he spent little time in major cities...

Well, besides the fact that they were extremely hazardous to be in. Korro couldn't keep track of all the different laws between kingdoms and nations and the like; and each city within those had their own set, it seemed. It didn't help that most of these were broken by damaging any amount of property, including the streets. Thus, Alghast was considered a criminal in many places, though he'd either paid fines or simply outran the local town watches. At least he hadn't killed anyone... well, on accident.

At any rate, he found himself stepping out into the open country-side, where he noticed their leader, Marda, packing something together. Cabone and Alex were already with her, and it was then that Korro realized that the day was actually fairly advanced. I need to spend less time sight-seeing... Chewing his lip, he hurried over, hoping he wasn't late. Of course, his presence was easily announced by his massive footsteps, which would easily get the attention of the little folk gathered. Alghast knew that, though, and slowed to a halt several meters away, slowly crouching down as he caught his breath.

"Er, am I late? I didn't mean to take so long gearing up..." He apologized, sheepishly. However, he also looked very worn out, and he seemed on the verge of taking a nap on the field he crouched on.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:47 pm

super7893 wrote:Isacc is kind of irritated because he didn't get an answer.
He tries again.

"Do you guys supply blades at all?!"

He then sighs.

(What Burger said, he can't possibly play as every single minor NPC in this RP, so you have to fill that role yourself. I did so before, with the bartender in the tavern.

Also write a bit more please, that is incredibly short, and because of that people are not going to want to interact with you. And on that note, you should try interacting with other people too, instead of just doing your own thing. I myself wouldn't want to talk to you, given the paragraphs I write in comparison, just doesn't seem fair.)
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:01 pm

ShadowScale wrote:"Alright then, let us be off!" He fluttered in the direction of the meeting point, expecting the two to follow "So you suggested we could learn from one another? Well I would gladly do so, but it's polite to let others go first, so tell me, do you have any knowledge of the magical arts that I could extract from you? What do you specialize in? As well as your friend there of course." He glided backwards as he spoke to the two, almost looking like he was reclining in a comfy chair, the way his arms were folded and his knees were crossed. The wings were the only giveaway that any effort was required, while they gave a tiny fluttering sound like that of an insect.

"And also, if I'm not being too rude and intrusive here... how did you two meet? You seem like an odd pair, if I may be so bold to say." Quen tilted his head curiously at the two, his gaze shifting from one to the other inquisitively, while still keeping his relaxed posture.

Fezzi lifted himself off the ground, and Ryck proceeded to follow. "Ah, thank you," Fezzi responded to the mouse. "Other than being fluent in Ryck's native language, I specialize in telekinesis. My people are born with it, but it often takes a bit to learn. We're all born with a 'spark', so to speak, and sparks don't always erupt into a massive flame right away. It took me about 2 years to master my abilities.

"My levitation is actually a variant of this magic; I simply focus some energy onto myself to lift off of the ground. It's a personal habit of mine to be touching the item I want to levitate, as I find it easier to focus, but I can do it without close proximity."

Fezzi spun himself around lazily, looking back at Ryck before continuing. "Ryck, here, is a natural-born predator. His people live in relatively under-developed villages, relying on hunting-and-gathering more than farming. That being said, he's an expert on the flora and fauna of Iolar; if you spot a delicious-looking plant, I suggest checking in with him before consuming it.

"His magic is limited, but he is able to enhance his already tuned-up senses by chanting some words in ancient Svennish. Unfortunately, I can only understand fragments of these words, so I cannot replicate them myself. Night-vision and hyper-scent are just two examples, but he is capable of one unique thing. A rough translation is "eagle-eye", but it's only slightly similar. He's actually able to see through the eyes of wild animals, using their vision to his advantage. He is, however, vulnerable as he does this because the sensation is similar to passing out into a dream-like state..."

Fezzi giggled at the next question. "Ah, I'm a firm believer in fate, so I can assure you it wasn't chance that brought Ryck to my village just after I completed my studies... on his language. Even if it was a rather unfortunate encounter...."

He glanced down at the ground for a moment, then returned his gaze to the mouse. "You see, my village is quite a small one, and our huts are no larger than that crate you, uh, redecorated. This leaves us vulnerable to large birds and beasts of prey, and exactly that happened. A large warthog-like creature happened to cross the plains we were gathered in. We prayed it wouldn't come closer than half a mile, but the wind carried the scent of our people straight to the beast. It rampaged our food stores, gobbling down whatever it could. It was quite immune to our pitiful defenses...

He spun back to Ryck once more, this time with more passion. "Then, a miracle saved us: Ryck." He smiled, but Ryck was busy looking at the scenery of the port. "Fate brought him to the plains, which in turn brought him to our village. Using his bow, he was able to slay the warthog and save us. I guess destiny made it possible for me to be the only one to understand him..." Fezzi felt warm as he blushed, but thankfully his fur hid it.

"That was two years ago, and we've been traveling together ever since. I managed to convince him that he needed a translator on his journey," Fezzi concluded, smiling at the mouse. "Crazy, I know, but it's the truth!"

"Now it's your turn," he told the mouse. "I hope you don't mind if you told me a bit about what you specialize in. I'm curious to know what else you can do, besides those fantastic fireballs," he pondered, waiting for the mouse's reply.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 am

Flammole wrote:
Fezzi lifted himself off the ground, and Ryck proceeded to follow. "Ah, thank you," Fezzi responded to the mouse. "Other than being fluent in Ryck's native language, I specialize in telekinesis. My people are born with it, but it often takes a bit to learn. We're all born with a 'spark', so to speak, and sparks don't always erupt into a massive flame right away. It took me about 2 years to master my abilities.

"My levitation is actually a variant of this magic; I simply focus some energy onto myself to lift off of the ground. It's a personal habit of mine to be touching the item I want to levitate, as I find it easier to focus, but I can do it without close proximity."

Fezzi spun himself around lazily, looking back at Ryck before continuing. "Ryck, here, is a natural-born predator. His people live in relatively under-developed villages, relying on hunting-and-gathering more than farming. That being said, he's an expert on the flora and fauna of Iolar; if you spot a delicious-looking plant, I suggest checking in with him before consuming it.

"His magic is limited, but he is able to enhance his already tuned-up senses by chanting some words in ancient Svennish. Unfortunately, I can only understand fragments of these words, so I cannot replicate them myself. Night-vision and hyper-scent are just two examples, but he is capable of one unique thing. A rough translation is "eagle-eye", but it's only slightly similar. He's actually able to see through the eyes of wild animals, using their vision to his advantage. He is, however, vulnerable as he does this because the sensation is similar to passing out into a dream-like state..."

Fezzi giggled at the next question. "Ah, I'm a firm believer in fate, so I can assure you it wasn't chance that brought Ryck to my village just after I completed my studies... on his language. Even if it was a rather unfortunate encounter...."

He glanced down at the ground for a moment, then returned his gaze to the mouse. "You see, my village is quite a small one, and our huts are no larger than that crate you, uh, redecorated. This leaves us vulnerable to large birds and beasts of prey, and exactly that happened. A large warthog-like creature happened to cross the plains we were gathered in. We prayed it wouldn't come closer than half a mile, but the wind carried the scent of our people straight to the beast. It rampaged our food stores, gobbling down whatever it could. It was quite immune to our pitiful defenses...

He spun back to Ryck once more, this time with more passion. "Then, a miracle saved us: Ryck." He smiled, but Ryck was busy looking at the scenery of the port. "Fate brought him to the plains, which in turn brought him to our village. Using his bow, he was able to slay the warthog and save us. I guess destiny made it possible for me to be the only one to understand him..." Fezzi felt warm as he blushed, but thankfully his fur hid it.

"That was two years ago, and we've been traveling together ever since. I managed to convince him that he needed a translator on his journey," Fezzi concluded, smiling at the mouse. "Crazy, I know, but it's the truth!"

"Now it's your turn," he told the mouse. "I hope you don't mind if you told me a bit about what you specialize in. I'm curious to know what else you can do, besides those fantastic fireballs," he pondered, waiting for the mouse's reply.

Quen put a claw to his chin, listening intently <telekinesis without the use of air magic is indeed interesting, although it seems race specific, seems unlikely ill be able to gain much from there>  he blinked sleepily, his eyes glazed over as he pretended to listen to his explanation of the ability. He'd heard it all before like a mantra so many times back in the mages college he'd studied in. Indeed it was one of the basic principles of Air based magic, and the first thing to learn before progressing any further to more complex applications.

His attention was wrenched back though at the mention of Ryck's ability. Seeing through the eyes of animals was surprisingly a completely new concept to Quen, and it was rare he found something he did not know when concerning himself with magic. As Fezzi explained how it was done, and knowing his language problems, quen shook his head sadly to himself <Well it would be extremely difficult to get it out of him as well, if such a thing is even possible>

Quen smiled at the story of their meeting however, genuinely interested, and surprised, as he had never heard of such a town, but determined it would be likely that he hadn't, considering its size. He pondered to himself how they managed to survive in the wild, being so small and disconnected, and promised himself he would research it after this little adventure.

His thoughts were pushed aside, as he looked down to answer Fezzi's questions. He smiled first, warmed by the many compliments that were given towards him, his ego did enjoy it so, and Fezzi seemed a pleasant enough sort. "Well, besides that which you already know yes..." His smile drooped nervously on mentioning that "I am quite a knowledgeable mage, almost a master in every main school of magic you'll find that concern the elements, and quite powerful at that too. Its just that... well... my current size makes things.... difficult, before I was... this I was quite formidable in combat" Quen sighed heavily, his head weighed down "Now I have to rely on alcohol to reach that level of power again, it clears my mind to do so you see, but as you indeed saw, its... unpredictable. So now my use is limited at best. I could light a candle for you, then put it out with a gust of air. I could create a ball of light, negating the use of a candle, albeit quite small, or maybe even melt a lock from the inside... but that is stretching." Quen gave another nervous smile, shrugging "Thats just a fraction of whats possible. But if your requesting to set someone on fire, at the very best I can give them a slight tingly feeling from my 'blast'" Quen thought for a moment, looking up "I guess besides magic, my size and abilities make me an excellent spy... or exterminator" Chuckling a little, he turned back to Fezzi "It would not be new to me to do either of those tasks, the irony of the latter is quite thick"

Quen glanced over his shoulder, looking where he was goign for the first time since they started their journey. The first thing he saw was the giant crouching down, and below him part of the group gathered around chatting. "Well, this converstation was quite civil, thank you" He said back to Fezzi, turning around again "But it seems as though we have arrived at our bunch of misfits"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:50 am

Alex sees Ryck, Fezzi, and Quen enter the group, and waves before remembering that Fezzi resembled a feline, at which point he quickly sat back down. <Almost everyone's here... but it feels like we're missing something...> Alex glances amoung the group members, trying to recollect his memory. <The dog, the mouse, the mage, the giant, the guy with the cat friend, the witch... Yea... we are forgetting someone.> "Hey, um, wasn't there another person with us? I think he was an elf..."
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:06 am

ShadowScale wrote:
His thoughts were pushed aside, as he looked down to answer Fezzi's questions. He smiled first, warmed by the many compliments that were given towards him, his ego did enjoy it so, and Fezzi seemed a pleasant enough sort. "Well, besides that which you already know yes..." His smile drooped nervously on mentioning that "I am quite a knowledgeable mage, almost a master in every main school of magic you'll find that concern the elements, and quite powerful at that too. Its just that... well... my current size makes things.... difficult, before I was... this I was quite formidable in combat" Quen sighed heavily, his head weighed down "Now I have to rely on alcohol to reach that level of power again, it clears my mind to do so you see, but as you indeed saw, its... unpredictable. So now my use is limited at best. I could light a candle for you, then put it out with a gust of air. I could create a ball of light, negating the use of a candle, albeit quite small, or maybe even melt a lock from the inside... but that is stretching." Quen gave another nervous smile, shrugging "Thats just a fraction of whats possible. But if your requesting to set someone on fire, at the very best I can give them a slight tingly feeling from my 'blast'" Quen thought for a moment, looking up "I guess besides magic, my size and abilities make me an excellent spy... or exterminator" Chuckling a little, he turned back to Fezzi "It would not be new to me to do either of those tasks, the irony of the latter is quite thick"

Quen glanced over his shoulder, looking where he was goign for the first time since they started their journey. The first thing he saw was the giant crouching down, and below him part of the group gathered around chatting. "Well, this converstation was quite civil, thank you" He said back to Fezzi, turning around again "But it seems as though we have arrived at our bunch of misfits"

Fezzi nodded, understanding. That must explain his alcohol addiction, he thought. Being powerless without it must be quite embarrassing. His ears perked up in interest when Quen mentioned not being a mouse. He made note to ask about that later...

Fezzi told this to Ryck, who smirked when he mentioned the effects of liquor. "[He's not unlike another Svenni,]" he remarked. "[Too much ale and we can destroy anything we touch.]" I'll make sure to keep his thirst well-quenched, should I need him, he added to himself.

Fezzi shifted his focus off of Ryck to notice Korro, the giant, crouching near the group of other adventurers. I suppose misfits is an oddly appropriate word, he almost said aloud, slowly drifting back towards the ground. He made intentions to become acquainted with the rest of them later, but it seemed the witch was nearly prepared to leave.

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex sees Ryck, Fezzi, and Quen enter the group, and waves before remembering that Fezzi resembled a feline, at which point he quickly sat back down. <Almost everyone's here... but it feels like we're missing something...> Alex glances amoung the group members, trying to recollect his memory. <The dog, the mouse, the mage, the giant, the guy with the cat friend, the witch... Yea... we are forgetting someone.> "Hey, um, wasn't there another person with us? I think he was an elf..."

Fezzi caught a stare from one of the group members, but he quickly shifted his gaze. He almost literally felt the unease coming off of the kid. I wonder what's his deal, he pondered. When the kid mentioned the elf, he spoke, "Yes, I do believe there was one more... I tried to talk to him earlier, but he didn't seem to be the talkative sort..."
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex sees Ryck, Fezzi, and Quen enter the group, and waves before remembering that Fezzi resembled a feline, at which point he quickly sat back down.  <Almost everyone's here... but it feels like we're missing something...>  Alex glances amoung the group members, trying to recollect his memory.  <The dog, the mouse, the mage, the giant, the guy with the cat friend, the witch... Yea... we are forgetting someone.>  "Hey, um, wasn't there another person with us?  I think he was an elf..."

Quen flipped himself around and returned a short bow towards Alex, smiling, remembering him from the Tavern. "Indeed there was, but note that we are also missing another mage, specifically that Bruce fellow too. Last I saw him I left him in the tavern, though he might be on his way now."

Quen landed his paws on the ground gently, his wings retracting in the same cyan glow as before, as he glanced around the group. He stared up at the giant who hed yet to meet, and gulped quietly <That one makes me nervous, I wonder if he knows I'm here, or can even see me? Our size differences are so great> Quen makes a mental note to introduce himself when they start to head off, just so he's aware at least, one wrong step could be fatal... to himself at least

He strode over to a tree stump in the center of the group and climbed up with some difficulty, it being the size of a house to him. He rolled onto his back on the top, pulled his fancy wizard hat over his eyes and lay his head on his paws, disinterested in what's around him and daydreaming, waiting for the others to arrive and the witch to speak up.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Marda glanced up from her bag. She almost hadn't noticed anyone besides Alex and Cabone come near. Except for Korro, the giant. She looked around and blinked twice, not believing everyone came here without making a sound. That, or she was just so engrossed in packing she hadn't noticed. She immediately sat down and counted the team members. <I'll get to talk to them individually when we begin> she thought. <Alex and Cabone, Korro, Ryck and Fezzi, Quen...>. "Who's missing?" asked Marda "Should we wait for them?"

(Bry and Super, if you don't come to the meeting place within the next 24 hours, we'll continue without you, unless the majority votes otherwise)

Last edited by Adamsuper2002 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Apparently Korro wasn’t late, so he took this opportunity to carefully lay down, hoping any tiny members of the party were smart enough to give him some distance. He’d have checked the ground more thoroughly if he wasn’t so exhausted, but… well, he was barely awake as-is. He yawned as others began to gather around, and finally Marda began counting everyone. Apparently one or two others still weren’t present, as some of the others pointed out, and the witch decided to emphasize that point.

"Who's missing?" Asked Marda. "Should we wait for them?"

Alghast tried getting comfortable on the grass. “I... wouldn’t mind a little sleep…” He admitted. “I’d prefer to wait awhile, if it’s alright with you folk...” It’s not like we’re in a hurry or anything… right?
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Alex stretches out a bit and starts wandering around near the camp. <You know, Korro has a good point... we did stay up all night looking for supplies and socializing... maybe a brief nap while we wait for the others might help us... or at least me... get more energy for this adventure. At least that shrinking magic doesn't happen while I'm asleep...> Alex sits down, leaning against a nearby tree, and quickly dozes off as well.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Running as fast as he could, he eventually made it to the meeting place where the others were gathered. "I'm here, sorry for the wait everyone, was quite tired last night and slept a little longer than needed" Looking around the group he realized that one member was still missing<Well, at least I made it in time, and I don't seem to be the last one here> "Did I miss anything important?" Bruce sits down on a nearby stump, ready to start his latest adventure.
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MoaOxii Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:Marda glanced up from her bag. She almosthadn't noticed anyone besides Alex and Cabone come near. Except for Korro, the giant. She looked around and blinked twice, not believing everyone came here without making a sound. That, or she was just so engrossed in packing she hadn't noticed. She immediately sat down and counted the team members. <I'll get to talk to them individually when we begin> she thought. <Alex and Cabone, Korro, Ryck and Fezzi, Quen...>. "Who's missing?" asked Marda "Should we wait for them?"

(Bry and Super, if you don't come to the meeting place within the next 24 hours, we'll continue without you, unless the majority votes otherwise)

((I feel like quitting the RP anyways... I didn't really have much interest in this RP anyway..))

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shulk
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:50 am

Marda stuffed in the last pack inside her overloaded bag. She always took more then she needed. She turned to her team. You could easily tell they didn't get a good night's sleep, but it was already past noon. They would have to hurry if they didn't want night to fall upon them. "Come on guys" she said from behind her enormous bag. She was exhausted and also wanted to lay down and rest, but they really did have to set out fast. "You don't want to travel by night don't you?". She got about waking everyone up, though she knew they'd be very tired, and perhaps unhappy. "Our last buddy won't come along" she spoke with great confidence. "But we have to go now" and with that she put her enormous bag and her back and waited for everyone to get up.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Apparently they were in a hurry, though, and Marda didn’t seem to feel they could use a day napping. Despite the fact that Korro realized she sounded exhausted. If she wasn’t hidden behind a huge bag full of random gear, she’d probably look like she was utterly pooped, too.

"Come on guys," she managed. "You don't want to travel by night don't you?" She got about waking everyone up, though she knew they'd be very tired, and perhaps unhappy. By that time, though, Alghast was reluctantly sitting up. "Our last buddy won't come along." she added, with great confidence. "But we have to go now."

The frost giant blinked as she put her enormous bag on her back and waited for everyone to get up. He vaguely wondered if everything inside the bag actually didn’t weigh a lot, as he got up from a sitting position to a crouched position. It couldn’t have been too heavy, considering she was able to carry it while both being a magic-expert and exhausted, but… well, Korro had manners.

“Do you… need a hand with that?” He asked, sheepishly. He held out an open hand. “I could, well, probably carry that pack easily…” He added, meekly. It’s the least I can do, I suppose…
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Alex wakes up at the tree, noticing that the group was getting ready to go. <Well, it was only a few minutes, and I wish it could have been longer, but that short power nap should get me through for now...> Alex gets up and heads back to the group, ready to go adventuring for this gemstone.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:28 am

"Oh thank you!" Marda exclaimed "At least I won't have to waste my energy or magic". She put the heavy bag on the ground. "You know, I always take more then I need. Just in case" she looked somewhere towards the distance remembering how someone stole her bag the a couple of hours ago when she was sleeping. She even knew who it probably was. "Is everyone awake then?" she asked "And, where should we go first. I think we should go south towards Port Agasia, since its the nearest city?" She looked at each member individually. She leaned against a tree as she considered all the places they should search. "After all we won't have enough food and water for all of us, if we go any further" she pointed at the overloaded bag.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum