Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

+4
ShadowScale
Raddaman8000
bryceio
Adamsuper2002
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by Raddaman8000 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Alex just sits down and orders a water. <I should pay attention... if I know what my teammates' skills are, we could coordinate our adventure better and not screw everything up...>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by Flammole Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:08 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:Almost as soon as he was done talking, though, he noticed the bored-looking Isaac posing nearby. “...I’ve noticed he doesn’t seem to like me, though.” Korro pointed out, frowning slightly. “I’m not sure why, but I don’t think me asking him would help…” He glanced at Fezzi, rather sheepishly. “I’d appreciate it if… well, you could help me clarify things…”

Fezzi looked over to the young elf Korro was talking about. It was obvious to the cat that the elf didn't seem to want to be near the giant, or near anything at all. In fact, Fezzi tagged him as a rather impatient-looking fellow. "Of course I'll speak to him for you!" Fezzi told the giant. "I'll go tell Ryck the situation, first."

Fezzi flew down to Ryck, who scowled impatiently. "[What took you so long?]" the Svenni asked.

"[Oh, just getting to know our companions a bit, is all.]" Fezzi replied. "[The giant's name is 'Korro', and he's actually quite timid... I suggest that you watch your tone around--]"

Ryck interrupted. "[I don't care what he thinks, I just want to get my message across. That's your job. Now, let's get something to eat. I know food will be scarce with such a large group traveling, especially with him eating everything,]" Ryck looked at Korro for a moment, then returned his gaze to Fezzi. "[So 'sharing' as you say, will be out of the question. They can graze on the grass like the cattle they are.]"

Fezzi opened his mouth to defend the other members of the group, but arguing with a Svenni could easily get ugly. Instead, he said, "[Very well. I believe I saw some party members enter a tavern over there,]" pointing in the direction that the kid, wizard, and mouse walked. "[If you could wait outside the door for me before you go in, I have to ask a few questions from the elf. It'll only take a moment, I promise.]"

Ryck huffed, but nodded in approval. "[Do not keep me waiting.]" he said, before trudging off to the tavern. Fezzi then began flying over to the elf, preparing to ask Korro's question.

Fezzi made it over to Isaac and introduced himself. "Pardon me!" he began. "My name is Fezzi, and the one walking over to the tavern is my companion, Ryck. Would you mind if I asked you a question or two..?"
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:41 am

"Why hello Alex, and you as well Quen. I just headed to the market to stock up on some supplies and weapons for the group, although I'm not quite sure you could use them Quen" <Alright let's give this a shot> "As for magic, I have been studying for years, and quite right, this is a mage robe I made myself. So, Quen, what sorts of spells do you wish to discuss?"
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:01 am

"Of course I'll speak to him for you!" Fezzi told the giant. "I'll go tell Ryck the situation, first."

“Oh, right.” Korro looked rather sheepish. “Thanks in advance, though…” He added, as the tiny, furry guy went down to join his friend. They both began to speak in their harsh tongue of theirs’, and the frost giant had to remind himself that it was just the language that made them both sound extremely angry and offensive. After only a couple of moments, though, Alghast averted his eyes, meekly scooting away from the pair. Glancing around the area, he noticed a small dog-man (Cabone/Spook) coming towards him. The frost giant blinked, sparing Fezzi and Ryck another glance, before focusing on the humanoid canine that had just reached him.

“Uh… hello.” Alghast said, offering the little doggy thing a weak smile. “Er, do you need anything?”
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 am

BurgerWarrior wrote:"Of course I'll speak to him for you!" Fezzi told the giant. "I'll go tell Ryck the situation, first."

“Oh, right.” Korro looked rather sheepish. “Thanks in advance, though…” He added, as the tiny, furry guy went down to join his friend. They both began to speak in their harsh tongue of theirs’, and the frost giant had to remind himself that it was just the language that made them both sound extremely angry and offensive. After only a couple of moments, though, Alghast averted his eyes, meekly scooting away from the pair. Glancing around the area, he noticed a small dog-man (Cabone/Spook) coming towards him. The frost giant blinked, sparing Fezzi and Ryck another glance, before focusing on the humanoid canine that had just reached him.

“Uh… hello.” Alghast said, offering the little doggy thing a weak smile. “Er, do you need anything?”

Cabone got a small chill from the giant but quickly answered "Ehm nothing really, I was busy working on my bow until I decided to meet the other adventurers... I just saw you in the distance my name is Cabone! And you are?"
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:05 pm

The king slowly stood up. He had just talked with Marda. They talked about very secret details about the stone. He walked up to his balcony to see Marda disappear behind a building, walking towards the river Valla. He looked up. The sun was hanging low in the sky. It seemed like its just going to plunge into the Faya Ocean. The king returned into the castle. He couldn't wait until he obtained the turquoise.

{You have 5 more real life days to prepare for the journey}
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 pm

"Ehm nothing really, I was busy working on my bow until I decided to meet the other adventurers... I just saw you in the distance my name is Cabone! And you are?"

The frost giant shifted as Cabone spoke, moving his legs so he now sat indian-style: cross-legged, that is. “I’m Korro…” He answered the canine’s question, biting his lip as he thought. “...Er, have you noticed any… shops selling items I could use?” Alghast asked, in turn. “I... have a feeling I’ll need more than my axe for the journey ahead…”

As he posed that question, he took another look around, and noticed the market, nearby. If there were any giant items, they’d be there, probably...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MoaOxii Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 pm

<Oh wait... I gotta got preparing... crap...>

Isacc quickly gets his bag and fills it with a torch-lit lamp, some food, and misc. things.

<Ok, I feel prepared now, just need to wait...>

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shulk
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:49 pm

super7893 wrote:<Oh wait... I gotta got preparing... crap...>

Isacc quickly gets his bag and fills it with a torch-lit lamp, some food, and misc. things.

<Ok, I feel prepared now, just need to wait...>

Fezzi watched as the elf packed his bags, seemingly unaware of his own presence. "E-excuse me? Sir?" he asked, not wanting to be rude. "My apologies if I was too quiet..." Fezzi suddenly thought that this elf also either couldn't talk, or couldn't understand him. Perhaps he was like Ryck and couldn't speak his language?

No. he thought. Surely he must have some way of communicating...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryck crouched just outside the tavern, sharpening his carving knife. Something told him he would be using it a lot, whether it be on prey or would-be predators on their group. Of course, Ryck didn't care much for the others. He'd merely save them to save himself: anyone who wasn't useful to him would be left on their own. Perhaps, if they proved themselves, he might consider respecting them, even if they were only children. "[Remember,]" he mumbled to himself, drawing the attention of some passerby. He quickly returned the gaze and scowled, scaring off the person. "[Once upon a time you had to show your superiors that you were ready...]"

Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Alex stretches, getting bored of Bruce and Quen's conversation.  "Well, I'm gonna make sure the other guys are doing alright."  Alex heads out of the tavern and bumps right into Ryck.  "Whoops... eh, sorry...". <Wait, isn't this the man with a cat for a companion?  Where is it?  Meh, at least I can rest a little easier... but this guy doesnt seem very friendly.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 am

bryceio wrote:"Why hello Alex, and you as well Quen. I just headed to the market to stock up on some supplies and weapons for the group, although I'm not quite sure you could use them Quen" <Alright let's give this a shot> "As for magic, I have been studying for years, and quite right, this is a mage robe I made myself. So, Quen, what sorts of spells do you wish to discuss?"

"Well I was interested in what you specialize in!" Quen opened his arms wide with a slight bow, a big grin on his face "I myself value the act of black magic, the sort that can set your foes ablaze, or can blow them right off their feet. But... well..." The smile fades and he gestures with his arms to his body "Because of -this-, I can't really do much anymore, as I was telling our friend here, I wasn't always a mouse you know. Having the size of a mouse undoubtedly stunts your magical ability when your fireballs are the size of a mothball"

Quen looked down at his paws, ashamed of his loss of power in such an embarrassing way. "Moving on to less depressing topics, what do you do then specifically?" Quen cocked his head inquisitively upon asking this, looking up at you past his long snout.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 am

"Yes, I have heard that size can quite hinder magic. As for my specialty, I lean towards spells and such that air highly air based, such as levitating, pushing myself forward at high speeds, or flinging foes into the sky. I do have a hidden ability that I do not wish to reveal quite yet." <Now he has his answers, maybe I can get mine>

"So, you weren't always a mouse?"

Last edited by bryceio on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:05 am

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex stretches, getting bored of Bruce and Quen's conversation.  "Well, I'm gonna make sure the other guys are doing alright."  Alex heads out of the tavern and bumps right into Ryck.  "Whoops... eh, sorry...". <Wait, isn't this the man with a cat for a companion?  Where is it?  Meh, at least I can rest a little easier... but this guy doesnt seem very friendly.>

Ryck's arm was jostled by someone bumping into him, causing the blade he was sharpening to have an uneven edge. Ryck looked at his blade for a moment, assessing the damage. Although it was easily fixable, Ryck still wanted to know what had caused it. He turned somewhat slowly, only to see one of the younger people who he and Fezzi would be traveling with. He appeared to be saying something; no doubt it was an apology. He growled slightly, then said, "[I know you cannot understand me just as much as I cannot understand you. Perhaps you are smart enough to know this, atleast, and will go away.]" He examined his blade once more, then shifted his eyes to the kid. "[If not, I believe we both know what may happen, despite our language barrier.]"

He paused for a moment. Maybe he can be of use to you? A voice in his head said, one remarkably like Fezzi's. Gain his trust, and perhaps he may very well save your life...

Pondering this, he looked at the kid once more. He looked smart enough to understand simple gestures, so maybe Ryck could get him to do something...

Ryck handed some coins to the kid (how much they were worth, Ryck had no idea. This currency confused him), then pointed at the tavern door. Ryck then pointed a thumb to himself and made a gesture to simulate drinking, intending the kid to buy him a drink. Because Fezzi was taking so long, he was getting thirsty. Anything will do, as long as it's something. he thought.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:41 am

Alex listens, but doesn't understand.  However, he notices the large knife.  <Oh, I guess he doesn't speak our language... is the cat his translator?>

Alex notices that Ryck is gesturing to him, and pays attention.  Alex realizes that Ryck is asking for a drink.  <Well, I hope he doesn't mind if it's non-alcoholic.>  Alex nods in acknowledgement, goes into the tavern again, and somehow manages to order a cup of beer.

Alex leaves the tavern, and hands Ryck the beer.  <How am I going to introduce myself?  He doesn't speak my tongue, and his translator is my greatest fear...>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:51 am

BurgerWarrior wrote:"Ehm nothing really, I was busy working on my bow until I decided to meet the other adventurers... I just saw you in the distance my name is Cabone! And you are?"

The frost giant shifted as Cabone spoke, moving his legs so he now sat indian-style: cross-legged, that is. “I’m Korro…” He answered the canine’s question, biting his lip as he thought. “...Er, have you noticed any… shops selling items I could use?” Alghast asked, in turn. “I... have a feeling I’ll need more than my axe for the journey ahead…”

As he posed that question, he took another look around, and noticed the market, nearby. If there were any giant items, they’d be there, probably...

"Well I haven't been to the market myself... So I don't really know what they have there... I guess it's worth to take a look eh?" Cabone replied.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 pm

"Well I haven't been to the market myself... So I don't really know what they have there... I guess it's worth to take a look eh?" Cabone replied.

Korro nodded, slightly, his gaze returning from the market to Cabone. “Do you... want to check it out now, then?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. “Or, uh, would you rather talk to the others?” He added, remembering why the canine had first stated he’d come to Korro. Alghast had been more of a beacon for him than anything. Either way, as the frost giant spoke, he began to get to his feet, slowly. No point in scaring anyone as he carefully got into a crouch...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm

Marda looked out into the vast fields of Quachilla. All the animals running about into thier shelters as the night falls. She turned back to look at the sun. It seemed to hesitate whether to jump into the ocean or not. The first rays carefully touched with the horizon. Quite unexpectedly, the sun plunged downwards, leaving Port Julna in complete darkness.

{You have 4 more real life days to prepare for the journey}
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:"Well I haven't been to the market myself... So I don't really know what they have there... I guess it's worth to take a look eh?" Cabone replied.

Korro nodded, slightly, his gaze returning from the market to Cabone. “Do you... want to check it out now, then?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. “Or, uh, would you rather talk to the others?” He added, remembering why the canine had first stated he’d come to Korro. Alghast had been more of a beacon for him than anything. Either way, as the frost giant spoke, he began to get to his feet, slowly. No point in scaring anyone as he carefully got into a crouch...

"Well I was heading to the market until I saw you... But I need some things too..." Cabone said
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:23 pm

Korro Alghast frowned as the sun abruptly set, leaving the entire port in darkness. Of course, lanterns were quickly lit, but the frost giant’s frown stayed as he realized he was going to have to watch his step even more carefully than usual. However, these negative thoughts were cut off by his new canine friend’s verbal explanation of things.

"Well I was heading to the market until I saw you... But I need some things too..." Cabone said.

“Well…” Korro thought for a moment, before rather meekly lowering his hand beside Cabone, so he could easily climb on, if he wished, “we might as well get what we’re looking for before all the merchants close shop, then…” He pointed out. “I can, uh, carry you... if you want.” He added, a little quickly.

At least this isn’t half as awkward as when that one princess demanded a ride…
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Noticing that it was getting dark, and also noting that Ryck wasn't making much in the way of conversation, Alex decides to go find the rest of the group. <Maybe they would be more willing to chat...>

Alex looks around and very quickly finds the frost giant in the distance. <Well, if I get enough space, I might be able to grow to his size and have a conversation with him easily.> He starts walking towards the place the giant is.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 pm

bryceio wrote:"Yes, I have heard that size can quite hinder magic. As for my specialty, I lean towards spells and such that air highly air based, such as levitating, pushing myself forward at high speeds, or flinging foes into the sky. I do have a hidden ability that I do not wish to reveal quite yet." <Now he has his answers, maybe I can get mine>

"So, you weren't always a mouse?"

"Ah! Interesting! I too have similar spells, just with more mundane uses." Quen gives a respectful nod, knowing how difficult such spells can be, requiring a constant amount of concentration during casting, much more so than a simple, instant fire spell that can be fired and forgotten.

"Indeed dear boy, I was not born a mouse, I am in fact a noble from a land quite a ways from here. My father would be worried sick about me, if he had the kind heart to even care." Quen slams his spoon staff on the table, agitated at the memories it brought up

"Anyways, I'm babbling on again, this is not what you wished to hear. No, I turned myself into what you see now, quite by accident I assure you. Let's just say while alcohol is a good enhancement of my abilities... it does not in fact enhance the working mind, and makes one do idiotic... -idiotic- things" He spat the last words out, clearly disgusted with himself "And so, I unwittingly transformed myself into a blasted rodent, and I used to be quite the powerful mage you know"

Quen let out a heavy sigh, his shoulder slumping as he leaned heavily on the spoon like an old man with a walking stick. "But alas, that's in the past, and im looking for a way out of this mess. Speaking of which, this crystal might be that ticket, so I must be on my way, if I may bid you farewell that is. It was a pleasure to meet a fellow mage"

Quen lifts a glowing hand behind the barrel on his back, and produces his dragonfly wings in a bright cyan flash. He flutters up quickly above the table, spins gracefully and gives a short bow in the air towards bruce. "Must refill this thing before I leave this place" He says to himself, glancing to the barrel on his back.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex listens, but doesn't understand.  However, he notices the large knife.  <Oh, I guess he doesn't speak our language... is the cat his translator?>

Alex notices that Ryck is gesturing to him, and pays attention.  Alex realizes that Ryck is asking for a drink.  <Well, I hope he doesn't mind if it's non-alcoholic.>  Alex nods in acknowledgement, goes into the tavern again, and somehow manages to order a cup of beer.

Alex leaves the tavern, and hands Ryck the beer.  <How am I going to introduce myself?  He doesn't speak my tongue, and his translator is my greatest fear...>

Noticing that it was getting dark, and also noting that Ryck wasn't making much in the way of conversation, Alex decides to go find the rest of the group.  <Maybe they would be more willing to chat...>

Alex looks around and very quickly finds the frost giant in the distance.  <Well, if I get enough space, I might be able to grow to his size and have a conversation with him easily.>  He starts walking towards the place the giant is.

Ryck stops sharpening his knife once more to see the kid, returning with a drink in his hands. He grabs it with his free hand and takes a sip. Not bad... I've certainly had worse, he thought. He drank some more, not noticing the kid leave his side.

When Ryck finally did turn back, the kid was headed back in the direction of the giant. See? the voice in his head returned. He's not a bad kid after all!

"[We shall see...]" he muttered to himself, drawing the attention of another bystander. This time he did not bother to look at him, instead going back to his blade to wait for Fezzi. If he doesn't return soon, I'll go in there myself.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:10 pm

The moon was already high above the sky. It was reaching the highest point in the sky - Midnight. It was time to go to sleep. Marda had nowhere to sleep, really. She had to find a soft place amongst the grass and hope she would get sleep, just like every night. She looked up. The moon could be seen quietly hovering above her. Marda thought it was beautiful. It looked like the little stone they will be searching for. She closed her eyes and her head seemed to gracefully fall back, and reveal her deep black hair.

{You have 3 more days to prepare for the journey}
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Quen turned from brian and glided up to the bar effortlessly, and his paws gently resting upon the wooden counter of the tavern. Having done so, many times, he conjured up a small coloured ball of light absentmindedly, and then explodes it above himself, giving a show similar to a tiny firework going off and emitting a small popping sound.

The bartender, while a little shocked at first, turns to the sound, and stops cleaning his cups for a moment to look for the noisy customer. It took a few seconds of glancing around, blinking and confused, before he looked down and was surprised again to find a small mouse smiling at him. He was about to swat him off the counter, as just another rodent, when he noticed the wizards hat, causing him to blink hard, his mouth dropping in bewilderment. "Uhm... can..I... help you?"

"Why yes my good man" Quen cheerily answered "I require a refill of this.. Ngh... container, if you please" He grunted and huffed as he took the barrel off his back and placed it in front of his waist, arms resting on it.

One short pour of a thimble filled with alcohol later, the barrel was full, and Quen stared at it intently after the bartender left him. He licked his lips, eyeing the spout in the barrel, while he knew what it could do to him, he still adored the taste and feeling of it. "I... suppose... a tiny.. little drink won't hurt" Quen eagerly turned on the spout, magicking up a tiny cup under it as he did so, and drooled a little at the frothy liquid that poured forth. As soon as the liquid filled the cup, he gulped it down greedily, and the effects already began to take hold as the frothy ale slid down his smiling maw.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:48 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:Korro Alghast frowned as the sun abruptly set, leaving the entire port in darkness. Of course, lanterns were quickly lit, but the frost giant’s frown stayed as he realized he was going to have to watch his step even more carefully than usual. However, these negative thoughts were cut off by his new canine friend’s verbal explanation of things.

"Well I was heading to the market until I saw you... But I need some things too..." Cabone said.

“Well…” Korro thought for a moment, before rather meekly lowering his hand beside Cabone, so he could easily climb on, if he wished, “we might as well get what we’re looking for before all the merchants close shop, then…” He pointed out. “I can, uh, carry you... if you want.” He added, a little quickly.

At least this isn’t half as awkward as when that one princess demanded a ride…

Alex manages to catch up to the frost giant and notices that there is also an odd looking dog with him.  "Hey guys, were you going to get stuff for the trip?"  Alex breathes heavily, not being very good at running large distances.  "Nice to meet you... huff... I'm Alex..."
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum