Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

+7
Cykrion
ShadowScale
Jams
Turn999
Flammole
The_Glitch
BurgerWarrior
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by invisibledragon Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 am

*Olivia opens the tavern door and enters*
"S***, im late but it is not my fault some novice left risen wandering around back alley ways." Olivia thought to herself. Olivia looked around as she walked up to the bar and noticed that a cat man looking at her in a distrustful way."I hope i don't have an aura of death still around me" though Olivia.  "Ale" she said to the barman.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 3 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by Flammole Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Jammy wrote:Annabell sat up straight after sitting hunched over and stretched her arms and doing so knocked the piece of hair covering the small point of her left ear. "The Names Annabell" She said, not noticing the untucked strand of hair "Nice to meet you Flamm"

invisibledragon wrote:*Olivia opens the tavern door and enters*
"S***, im late but it is not my fault some novice left risen wandering around back alley ways." Olivia thought to herself. Olivia looked around as she walked up to the bar and noticed that a cat man looking at her in a distrustful way."I hope i don't have an aura of death still around me" though Olivia.  "Ale" she said to the barman.

((Oh invis... one step ahead of me again! >w<))

Flamm noticed the point of Annabell's ear as she stretched and instantly recognized her scent. Elf. He'd been in the part of town where elves were from, and they seemed like nice folks. Most of them were good with magic, but Annabell didn't seem to be that sort. The parts to her machine pointed that out right away. She must have a good reason to leave her ears covered, so he didn't bother asking. Yet.

Just then, he heard the door open, followed by the stench of dark magic. It wasn't sweet as Stella's had been, resorting to the sour smell of death instead. He turned and saw a dark elf sit down at the counter. Dark elves weren't as common from what he'd seen, but they lived up to their name. The smell even proved it. Glad she's (hopefully) on our side, he thought.

Flamm was hesitant to go meet this new arrival, so he kept his distance. If she wanted to make friends with him, she'd have to make the first move. He turned back to Annabell to watch her tinker with the parts on the counter. They weren't the most interesting things in the room currently, but they didn't think it was rude to stare.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:48 pm

Annabell glanced at the new arrival Shoot.. Another elf... Well, hopefully she doesn't know of my ..Wrongdoing.. She looks young, perhaps too young to know. Annabell breathed a sigh of relief and set her work down once again to sip some ale.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Timon gets up and goes to the theke when he sees an elf but he won't Salute her because he is a bit tired now. He sits down and ordered some water.
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:32 pm

As Olivia sipped her ale she had another look around the bar area of the pub, a half-elf tinkering with a pile of bolts, tubes and what looked to be some clock parts. Sitting next to her was the cat man she had noticed earlier and on her other side a dozing lizard man. She decides to approach the cat man first "so he doesn't get the wrong idea" Olivia mumbles to herself.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Annabell catches the dark elf's eye and instantly looks back down at her work.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Olivia was about to say hello to the cat man when the half-elf catches her eye she changes her mind and greets her first. "Hey, interesting contraptions you got there but you must be sick of people say that" says Olivia with what she hopes looks like a friendly smile.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Annabell smiles back with a smile that could be described as thankful. She hasn't heard of of me! I guess I can quite happily make friends with her. "Well, I guess I have heard it a few times before. Anywho, My name is Annabell. Its nice to see another elf around these parts"

She then tap's her empty bottle on the table and calls over the bartender "Ale"
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:34 pm

"nice to met you Annabell, my name is Olivia".
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Flamm watched the two of them talk, well aware that Annabell has had quite a few drinks by now. He'd never seen an elf drink much, so he just figured they could hold it better than humans (and lizards) could.

He leaned back in his seat, eying the rest of the people in the tavern. There was a new kid near Stella, but Flamm didn't want to crowd her. Timon was also sitting next to someone, but he figured they were having a more private conversation. That left the captain, who he wanted to save for last, and... something small? Flamm had to strain his eye to see, but it looked like a small person sitting alone. Curious as to who this person was, he started walking towards them.

As he apporached, the figure's details started taking shape. Ears, a tail, and a small blue sword. A tiny cat?! Other than the captain, the other cat was the oddest of them all! He sat down next to it carefully so it wouldn't be too astonished at their height difference. "Hey there, little one! I'm Flamm," he said softly to it. Its ears must be sensitive for being so small, he figured. "I was hoping we could be friends, seeing we're both cats and all."
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:21 pm

The cat man moved will Olivia was talking to Annabell but it would look weird if she moved again to where he was,plus he looked as if was planning to talk to someone though she could not make out who.

Instead she moved over to couple of seats away from where sleeping lizard was(and he didn't look like he was going to wake up soon). Olivia pulled out a piece of paper and a quill, she then started making a list of things that she had, needed and where to get what she needed.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Annabell has had quite a few drinks by now and was swaying slightly in her seat. She stood up and tried to steady herself on her mechanical foot, she then walked up to the bartender and got a water.

Annabell took a look around for the Captain but decided not to converse with him in her current state.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Olivia looked up from her list making to see Annabell swaying about in what seemed to be her attempt at walking. "God, I surrounded by alcoholics" Olivia said quietly to herself.

Olivia stood up. " Hey Annabell want some help there?"
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Annabell slightly slurred "Nah, Nah, I'm... I'm.. Good." She said as she stumbles over to Olivia. "So... So whatcha writing there?"
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:22 pm

"Are you sure? I could save you from a really bad hangover tomorrow." Says Olivia "oh , and this just a list of things  i have to make sure i have things like bee's wax to keep my wand and staff in good condition, and ingredients for potions."

Olivia's list

Bee's wax
Rose petals
Dried Spiders
Dragonfly wings
Toad stools
Chills
Graveyard dirt
Copper dust
Butterfly wings
unicorn hair
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Annabell ponders for a moment "That list you've got there is a bit .. Bizzare isn't it?" She takes a sip of water "But no hangover sounds good." She smiles.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:13 pm

"OK, here goes"
Olivia Removes a wand from a slot in her belt and starts speaking in a strange tongue. The gem on the end of the wand glows a soft blue colour. Olivia then points the wand at Annbell and flicks her wrist. Blue light comes out of the wand and circles around Annabell's head.
"Thee you should be able to walk properly now and won't have a hangover in the morning."
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Annabell tries to walk, and manages to approach Olivia without falling over. She slings an arm over Olivia's shoulder, "You and me, We're friends now"
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:42 pm

"Good to know" Olivia makes an awkward smile.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Stella looks at the two, attempting not to laugh, and succeeding... That poor blue elf... Stella was impressed by the magic though... and the smell of death is evident on the elf, but it doesn't matter, all that matters is that Stella needs to learn more.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:28 pm

invisibledragon wrote:The gem on the end of the wand glows a soft blue colour. Olivia then points the wand at Annbell and flicks her wrist. Blue light comes out of the wand and circles around Annabell's head.

The blue light causes Wycks eyes to twitch, then flicker open, his moaning muffled by his arms. He shook his head groggily, then squinted at the source of the light.

Wyck growled at the sight of the wand. 'nother mage who thinks there all fancy with their magics He huffed loudly, a short spark of flame from his nostrils, annoyed at having been awoken too. He got up from his stool to stomp away. Must be something I can do to amuse meself
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:17 pm

As the crew mingled and socialized, Captain Wrecker kept an ear out for any trouble outside. The Bloodletter Blades had been raiding closer and closer to Brackenbruque Island, and Nathaniel wasn’t in the mood to lose his ship to them a second time. As he glanced back to his crew, though, he saw that two of them were more or less incapacitated by drink… well, until the dark elf healer came over and cured Annabelle. She’s going to be a handy one, oddity or not. The captain decided, as he eyed Olivia for a second. A very faint booming in the distance caught his ear, though. The only other person who had enough experience around cannons, though, was Victoria Kerset, who would have noticed the sound, as well as the low whistling noise of flying cannonballs.

Both Kerset and Wrecker noticed that one such cannonball sounded like it was coming right for them.

“Everyone down!” Captain Nathaniel Wrecker roared, flinging himself down and pulling Timon down with him. A cannonball blew right through the wall, going past where both of their heads had been a second ago, before plowing through the bar right beside where Wyck had been a few seconds ago. Nathaniel rose to his feet, leaving Timon on the ground before assessing the situation.

”I can’t think of anyone dumb enough to attack Brackenbruque than the Bloodletter Blades…” He thought aloud, peering through the whole the cannon had left in the wall. ”Alright crew, follow me!” He called, heading for the door. Thomas the tiny still clung to his shoulder with a white-knuckled grip.

-----

Outside, night had fallen, though the port was well-lit by flames from guttering torches and burning wreckage. Out in the water, two massive fleets of mix-matched fleets battled it out for the harbor, with a handful of giants wading among them to battle it out in the center. One particular Bloodletter Blade ship was closing in fast with the docks, however, not far from where Nathaniel’s crew were. Nearby, a damaged tower with a handful of unmanned cannons atop it were easily accessible.

”Alright, listen up!” Nathaniel called out to get his crew’s attention, his sword catching the fire light in a suitably dramatic fashion. ”Anyone that knows their way around a cannon, git up that thar tower and light up that ship approaching! Ye can tell by the red sails that it’s a Bloodletter frigate! Everyone else, get ready to repel all boarders!”
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Olivia unhooked her staff from its's harness on her back and removed the clocking spell on it, she also loosened the strings of the second pouch on her belt(though not enough for it to open).
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Annabell , still slightly shaken from the cannonball, takes out her revolvers and loades them, she holds them at arms length and prepares to follow any other incoming orders.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Stella, in a state of panic grabs wand with right hand and rusty dagger with left, her hair flows backwards causing her oddly colored eye to show, but that was the least of her worries, and waits for a cue to attack
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next