Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

+7
Cykrion
ShadowScale
Jams
Turn999
Flammole
The_Glitch
BurgerWarrior
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by Jams Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 am

Annabell, being taken back from the boy's sudden actions, snatches her hand away and raises an eyesbrow at the boy. "A bit eager are we?"
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 2 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by Turn999 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:55 am

Timon shakes Fisk Hand "oh hello fisk nice to meet you" thats a really nice guy a Little bit...excited and nervous at the same time
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 am

Cykrion wrote:Hey hey, Don't be so weird! he thought to himself. He laughed nervously, "Sorry if I kinda weirded you out. I just wanna meet my crewmates." he said quietly. He looked around the room. He was amazed at everything the Claw had held.

Wyck flinched a little with the sudden appearance of this little boy, mouth opening a little. I scan the sudden gathering around with my natural unhappy frown returning in my face.

My mouth forms into a snarl as I spit loudly to the side "Too many 'effin people, I only came to talk to one, what a mistake that was" Wyck huffed loudly and spun on his heel, ready to storm away.

Wyck was about to stomp away, but eye contact with a huge cat-like crewmate stopped him in his tracks. The fact that Wyck had to look up was the first thing that caught his attention, the mug of ale he was sipping ws the second. Finally, someone who appreciates the finer things in life Wyck smirked to himself and began striding over, a little more calm than he was before.

ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Flamm shifted slightly as he heard the lizard walking his way. Get a hold of yourself, he thought. Stella was a mage, yet she was as shy as ever! Why couldn't this guy be different, too? He shifted again, then sat silently until the lizard came over, sipping the bitter-sweet ale.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by lizeli9 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:01 pm

So this is my crew. Vicky takes a good look at all of them, all different in their own way. She grunts and takes a swig from her lager. Socializing wasn't really a thing she liked to do but she did want know some more about her crew mates if she was going to have to be sailin' with them. So putting her drink down she tries to listens in on any conversation that pops up to grab some information.
lizeli9
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Doesn't notice the cat because she is so small and sits down next to Fisk "Hey why are you sitting here alone?"
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Annabell looks around once more and notices the strange pirate in the corner, She casually yet cautiously saunters up to Wyck and nudges his elbow gently. "Hey!' Whispers "Keep an eye on that strange lad over there.. He looks dangerous"

Last edited by Jammy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Stella sighs, and looks at her water... Be a good girl, Stella, though your peers hate you do what's right the voice of her old caretaker rings through her head, causing her to rest her head on her hands, tuning out the memories... At least there not jerks... You could have had cremates that want to burn you alive, as long as you obey the captain you'll be fine She thought, bringing her head up to take another sip.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BranRam Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Alfonz looked around and observed his crew. It's not exactly what he had expected, but he knew not to judge a book by it's cover. Well if I'm ever going to survive with these people, it'd be smart to get to know them, he thought. He had taken a seat, not particularly beside anyone, and had been sipping some ale while thinking of how and who to introduce himself to while the others went ahead. He glanced to his right, where Stella and Flamm were silently sitting, and decided to make some small talk with them, frankly because they seemed less mean and surly than half of the group. He sat by Stella and looked past her to Flamm, than said to them both, "Uh, 'ello."
BranRam
BranRam

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bran
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Stella looked at the stranger, without a visible expression, Hm, he looks a bit younger then me, and as enthusiastic to meet the new people, but the cat draws most of his attention, good "H... hello" she manages to say, stuttering a bit... Nice going... she laughed in her head, keeping the solemn expression on her face.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Flammole wrote:Flamm shifted slightly as he heard the lizard walking his way. Get a hold of yourself, he thought. Stella was a mage, yet she was as shy as ever! Why couldn't this guy be different, too? He shifted again, then sat silently until the lizard came over, sipping the bitter-sweet ale.

Wyck casually leaned back on the bar next to the big kitty, looking towards the other crewmembers in the bar. Without turning his head, he muttered "Wot you think of this lot eh? I dont know how the captain picks em, but I dont think its their fighting ability." Wyck turns his head looking up at the cat

"Meh, maybe they'll impress me, ive seen scrawnier men pull off crazier things." Wyck's eyes dart away to the side, his mind thinking back to his old gang. He returns to staring up at you "you on the other hand, big as you are you could hold a man or t..."

Jammy wrote:Annabell looks around once more and notices the strange pirate in the corner, She casually yet cautiously saunters up to Wyck and nudges his elbow gently. "Hey!' Whispers "Keep an eye on that strange lad over there.. He looks dangerous"

Wyck looks round a little suprised, interrupted in his monologe, The girls sneaky ill give her that. Wyck stared down at her, hoping she didnt overhear too much of the conversation. "Eh? what are you blabbering about now?" He follows the girls gesture, looking a little confused "Gonna have to be a bit more specific girl, theres a lotta lads in 'ere that id count as more than strange." Wyck throws his head back, gulping down the ale in his hands greedily.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:35 pm

BranRam1213 wrote: He sat by Stella and looked past her to Flamm, than said to them both, "Uh, 'ello."

Audrey wrote:as enthusiastic to meet the new people, but the cat draws most of his attention, good[/i].

(( Uhm, jsut trying to make it clear where everyone is, pretty sure flamm left the table to head to the bar, from this statement: ))

Flammole wrote:
"'Scuse me, I need something to drink," he said to Stella before getting up. He wasn't exactly fond of the humans' drink named "ale," but it did calm him down a bit.

(( just a heads up there ))
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:44 pm

ShadowScale wrote:Wyck casually leaned back on the bar next to the big kitty, looking towards the other crewmembers in the bar. Without turning his head, he muttered "Wot you think of this lot eh? I dont know how the captain picks em, but I dont think its their fighting ability." Wyck turns his head looking up at the cat.

"Meh, maybe they'll impress me, ive seen scrawnier men pull off crazier things." Wyck's eyes dart away to the side, his mind thinking back to his old gang. He returns to staring up at you "you on the other hand, big as you are you could hold a man or  t..."

Flamm looked down at the lizard, glad that he spoke first. Then, looking at the crewmembers as the lizard had done, he said, "I'm sure the captain has his reasons. It seems that he's going for both smarts and strengths." He thought of Stella's magic that he smelled. "There are some of them here that I'm sure are more than meets the eye."

Flamm took a swallow of his ale. He's not as bad as I expected, he thought. "Oh, before I forget. My name's Flamm. Mind if I ask yours?"

((And yeah, I was just about to say something about that actually xP))
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:39 pm

ShadowScale wrote:Wyck looks round a little suprised, interrupted in his monologe, The girls sneaky ill give her that. Wyck stared down at her, hoping she didnt overhear too much of the conversation. "Eh? what are you blabbering about now?" He follows the girls gesture, looking a little confused "Gonna have to be a bit more specific girl, theres a lotta lads in 'ere that id count as more than strange." Wyck throws his head back, gulping down the ale in his hands greedily.

Annabell puffed up her cheeks in annoyance and points to Alfonz. "He looks dangerous.. Im not sure if I would hang round him." Then she scoffs "Yet I'm sitting here with you.." she laughs a little. Annabell then grabs herself some ale and sips it gingerly.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Jammy wrote:
Annabell puffed up her cheeks in annoyance and points to Alfonz. "He looks dangerous.. Im not sure if I would hang round him." Then she scoffs "Yet I'm sitting here with you.." she laughs a little. Annabell then grabs herself some ale and sips it gingerly.

Wyck give a sly smile "Thats a compliment in this line 'o work" Wyck nods in thanks, not caring whether you meant it that way or not, then turns to where your pointing.

"Who 'im?" Wyck glances over to his direction, eyeing his short sword at his side. Wyck exaggeratedly shrugs, raising his arms and shaking his head, obviously bored of the situation. "Still don' look like much, I got better things to do anyways. I dont care. If you see 'im nabbing any treasure though for 'imself, you let old Wyck know and ill gut the bleeder meself."

Wyck eased his progressively angrier expression, snapping out of his imagination of that situation, and returning to his normal grumpy look "But settle down girl, get some ale down ya, it'll keep your mind off 'im." Wyck casually downs his mug then motions to the bartender for more, turning to the cat talking to him.

Flammole wrote:
Flamm looked down at the lizard, glad that he spoke first. Then, looking at the crewmembers as the lizard had done, he said, "I'm sure the captain has his reasons. It seems that he's going for both smarts and strengths." He thought of Stella's magic that he smelled. "There are some of them here that I'm sure are more than meets the eye."

Flamm took a swallow of his ale. He's not as bad as I expected, he thought. "Oh, before I forget. My name's Flamm. Mind if I ask yours?"

"Strengths?" Wyck scoffs mockingly. "Some of these 'ere are skinnier than a twig! Though you may be right, ill 'ave to keep 'n eye on 'em" Wyck frowns, serious again "Some old mates showed the best way of wacking someone is to surprise the bugger. If the cap picked 'em, they may well do that" Wyck grew more visibly annoyed the more he thought about it "an' they aint stealing my loot, damn it"

Wyck glances up at Flamm's question, face unhappy and grumpy, tiring of the constant conversation already, he wasn't used to this kind of thing "Names Wyck but don' bother learnin' it, I don' like to be disturbed, remember that if im in my quarters when we get on the ship" Wyck points his mug at Flamm as if it was a weapon to support his point, and then throws it back into his face, forgetting that hed run out, he shouts angrily at the bartender, bashing his hand on the desk loudly and baring teeth.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Stella looked at the causer of all the noise... an angry lizard, odd... not the friendliest either, but she didn't care, just another name on the list of people to avoid... nothing big, but she was kinda amused by his personality... in a odd way... nevertheless she will remain quiet
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Annabell sat in a seat next to Wyck and every now and then would take a sip of Ale, otherwise she was loosening and tightening the bolts of her project. This crew seem stranger than I imagined...
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:40 pm

ShadowScale wrote:"Strengths?" Wyck scoffs mockingly. "Some of these 'ere are skinnier than a twig! Though you may be right, ill 'ave to keep 'n eye on 'em" Wyck frowns, serious again "Some old mates showed the best way of wacking someone is to surprise the bugger. If the cap picked 'em, they may well do that" Wyck grew more visibly annoyed the more he thought about it "an' they aint stealing my loot, damn it"

Wyck glances up at Flamm's question, face unhappy and grumpy, tiring of the constant conversation already, he wasn't used to this kind of thing "Names Wyck but don' bother learnin' it, I don' like to be disturbed, remember that if im in my quarters when we get on the ship" Wyck points his mug at Flamm as if it was a weapon to support his point, and then throws it back into his face, forgetting that hed run out, he shouts angrily at the bartender, bashing his hand on the desk loudly and baring teeth.

"I'll make a note of that..."  Flamm said in regards to Wyck's warning. This guy's got some distrust issues, he thought. Flamm would be sure to keep his distance, glad enough that he got Wyck's name.

Flamm saw the girl sitting next to them with a pile of metal parts next to her. He immediately tagged her as an "inventor". Flamm had never trusted the movement of metal parts that the humans called "machines," preferring the feel of a tool that one had to move themselves. Still, he had to give it to the humans: one of those machines could do more than one cat could.

He decided to move to the seat adjacent to the girl to talk to her, afraid that Wyck would be annoyed by the cross-talk. Looking at the parts she had, he asked, "What do you with those?" When he was a kitten, he'd learned the hard way to "look but don't touch," so he made sure to keep his hands down. As the humans' saying went: "Curiosity killed the cat."
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Jammy wrote:Annabell sat in a seat next to Wyck and every now and then would take a sip of Ale, otherwise she was loosening and tightening the bolts of her project. This crew seem stranger than I imagined...

Flammole wrote:
"I'll make a note of that..."  Flamm said in regards to Wyck's warning. This guy's got some distrust issues, he thought. Flamm would be sure to keep his distance, glad enough that he got Wyck's name.

He decided to move to the seat adjacent to the girl to talk to her, afraid that Wyck would be annoyed by the cross-talk.

"Smart ma... uh.. kitty" Wyck nods expression unchanged. He noticed the girl pull up a chair next to him and begin working on her project. Wyck for interested for a moment, staring at the bolts curiously again.

His head turned back as Flamm walked past him and sat next to her. Wyck's face showed a bored look, as he span in his seat, resting his head on his hands on the bar. The captain better leave port soon, or im gonna die of boredo..bor... Wycks mind faded as he lay his head on the bartop to rest, loud snoring sounds filling the air. The tutting from the bartender could be heard a few stools down, him rolling his eyes at the sight.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BranRam Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Alfonz looked up at Stella as she answered him, Well she seems a bit shy... But being here, I guess the majority of us is too. "So, what's your name? I'm Alfonz." He said. He then looked up and observed the noisy Wyck who was going on with Flamm, and watched as he suddenly dozed off where he sat. Well, he seems like a lively one. He thought, It'd probably be best not to bother him much though.
BranRam
BranRam

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bran
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Annabell put her work down and answered the Cat's question. "Well, Iv'e collected them from various machines that have broken down and I use them to make either a model of a larger scale project, or as a small weapon." She said as she added on a new piece.

Annabell wasabout to say more but was then interrupted by of Wyck's loud snores, she huffed and rolled her eyes at the lizard then continues with her work, sipping ale as she did so.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:20 am

Jammy wrote:Annabell put her work down and answered the Cat's question. "Well, Iv'e collected them from various machines that have broken down and I use them to make either a model of a larger scale project, or as a small weapon." She said as she added on a new piece.

Annabell wasabout to say more but was then interrupted by of Wyck's loud snores, she huffed and rolled her eyes at the lizard then continues with her work, sipping ale as she did so.

Flamm stared at the pieces, intrigued by the fact that something so small could be used as a weapon. He was always told that a bigger weapon usually meant better, but, then again, machines were meant to replicate life. It didn't matter what it looked like; it performed work just as any cat/man could.

Flamm sniffed, expecting to smell nothing more than the lizard, the metal, and the scent of the human working on it. Something else, though, was added to it. The girl didn't exactly smell like a human. Her scent was almost sweeter. He'd smelled something like it before, but he just couldn't place his mind on it. One more thing to remember...

Trying not ro disturb her, he asked, "Mind me asking your name? Mine's Flamm."
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 am

Annabell sat up straight after sitting hunched over and stretched her arms and doing so knocked the piece of hair covering the small point of her left ear. "The Names Annabell" She said, not noticing the untucked strand of hair "Nice to meet you Flamm"
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next