Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

+7
Cykrion
ShadowScale
Jams
Turn999
Flammole
The_Glitch
BurgerWarrior
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by Flammole Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Flamm listened to the Captain's words, slightly surprised at the last thing he had said. These guys actually be hired?? he thought as he turned his head toward the large man studying them. He made eye contact and smiled, trying to look somewhat friendly. It was tough to do, as the leviathan was much larger than himself.

He turned to walk towards his new-found ally, Wyck, when he remembered Wyck's words. Best not to disturb him, he thought, for Wyck was busy with his bomb-crafting. A quick glance towards Stella shifted his attention.

Flamm walked over to where Stella was sitting, obviously struggling with her own internal thoughts. He guessed them immediately: a girl like her had no place among pirates. "You know, you're right," Flamm said to her as he sat down next to her. "You really don't belong here." He paused, letting her think about what he said. "But neither do I," He continued. " 'What's a nine-foot-tall cat with no skills doing with a bunch of pirates?' people will ask. The truth is, I don't know. Maybe it's my strength?  Maybe it's just because the Captain's desperate?" He chuckled a bit. "Maybe I'm just cannon fodder?" He looked straight at Stella with his one good eye and gave her a reassuring smile. "But you've something that only a few people have. Magic. Magic is your strength. Magic is your skill." He looked out to the ocean, still littered with the ship's wreckage. "You belong here much more than I do..."
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 6 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by The_Glitch Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Stella was shocked by the feline's kind words "You do belong... you have the looks, you have the height, and strength... magic has only ever brought me trouble... I am trouble, I don't belong... but, as long as you keep fighting, smiling, being nice to me... I'll try my best, after all I'm here to serve, I'm just glad my crew-mates aren't complete airheads" She gives a small chuckle and smiles... saying "Thank you" to the cat
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:47 pm

FlammoleHe turned to walk towards his new-found ally, Wyck, when he remembered Wyck's words. Best not to disturb him, he thought, for Wyck was busy with his bomb-crafting. A quick glance towards Stella shifted his attention.
 Wyck help up a small black sphere, eyeing it up intently, looking for any holes or cracks in the shell. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the cat approach, and he shifted his head to glare at him, without moving the object in his hand.

His stare must have been enough, as Wyck watched Flam suddenly changed direction and head towards Stella. Wyck's glare followed him as he went, making sure hed gone away for good. He was about to turn back to his work, when his gaze shifted to the large leviathan that had helped them in the battle.

Itt was now casually resting on the dock as if it was a couch, its head resting on his bloody hands. But what caught Wyck's attention was that it seemed to be studying the crew. Wyck's gaze was locked for a few moments, tilting his own head curiously at it, and then glancing round at his crewmates to see if anyone else had taken notice. They all seemed too pre-occupied in their own tasks to pay any notice.

Wyck snapped his head back at the creature.  We didn't even know if it was friendly or not, and Wyck was having none of it, his paranoid mind running through all the possibilities of what it could be thinking. He threw himself to his feet, almost knocking his makeshift worktable over and stomping his way over to the monster, all the while giving a glare that looked like it could almost topple it by itself.

Wyck stopped a small distance away from the creature, just out of its arms reach, and folded his arms, tapping his feet impatiently. Wyck looked up at the leviathans face, trying to ignore the gigantic arms, still dripping with fresh blood. Wyck's size in comparison to the giant thing made him look almost insignificant, but his glare said otherwise. "You eyein' up my crewmates are ya?" Wyck shouted up at him, putting his hands in his pockets casually and wrapping his palms around two spherical bombs without the thing noticing.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:57 am

Annabell didn't notice Olivia walk up and was so engrossed with her work that she didn't even notice when Olivia spoke to her .

Letting out a sigh Olivia crouched down next to Annabell's arm and drew her wand. The end of the wand sparked a small faint red light, which Olivia held over the bruises on Annabell's arm until they were all gone.

Olivia stood up, put her wand away and looked around to see if any if the rest of the crew needed help. ( I might not be able to reply again till Friday.)
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 am

Timon heard what Stella said, goes to her and says, "All you need is training with magic My father was killed by pirates, so left home, but I haven't given up my dream of being a pirate. to be abandoned so I joined a crew, when I was at the first time in the crew, I made ​​many mistakes, but I've learned how to handle it and become stronger. Now I'm here, and I've helped to beat these pirates "

((idk if someone can understand that I think I messed it kinda up))
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:54 pm

((Just providing Shad with some conversation, move along... Razz ))

The leviathan had been watching the crew for a while, the thoughtfulness in his stare turning more to a drowsiness, when suddenly one of them nearly flipped a table before approaching him. The giant blinked, more than a little surprised by the tiny lizard-man approaching him angrily. The stomping, combined with the glare, reminded him of very bad times, and actually got the leviathan to retreat slightly. He glanced down at his bloodied hands, and realized that was probably what was putting this tiny reptile off.

When Wyck finally stopped, the giant was practically eyeing him fearfully at this point, subconsciously tensing as he half-expected the crack of a whip. When the lizard man suddenly shouted, the leviathan flinched noticeably.

“N-no… er, well, y-yeah…” The giant mumbled, his gaze going down to his hands. “I… u-uh, I didn’t mean to upset you…” He added, glancing back up at Wyck.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:((Just providing Shad with some conversation, move along... Razz ))

The leviathan had been watching the crew for a while, the thoughtfulness in his stare turning more to a drowsiness, when suddenly one of them nearly flipped a table before approaching him. The giant blinked, more than a little surprised by the tiny lizard-man approaching him angrily. The stomping, combined with the glare, reminded him of very bad times, and actually got the leviathan to retreat slightly. He glanced down at his bloodied hands, and realized that was probably what was putting this tiny reptile off.

When Wyck finally stopped, the giant was practically eyeing him fearfully at this point, subconsciously tensing as he half-expected the crack of a whip. When the lizard man suddenly shouted, the leviathan flinched noticeably.

“N-no… er, well, y-yeah…” The giant mumbled, his gaze going down to his hands. “I… u-uh, I didn’t mean to upset you…” He added, glancing back up at Wyck.

Wyck flinched, raising his eyebrows from their piercing glare and his mouth relaxing from its growl in shock. He was taken  aback by the giants reaction and stuttering voice, he'd half expected to have an angry giant lunging at him, and had been ready to deliver his ordinace right at him, but this had caught him off guard, and left him standing and staring at him with a look of confusion and uncertainty.

He blinked a few times, then regained his composure, releasing his hands from his pockets and folding his arms. He gave a sly grin as he closed his eyes and tilted his head towards the ground. He did like it when people feared him, even if they were much, much taller and stronger than he was... especially if they were. He looked up at the giant, grin still wide on his face.

"Eh... don't worry about it kid" Wyck replied, lowering his voice from his shouting tone from before, but still load enough so he could hear. He called him kid as he did everyone he thought to be less confident or experienced than he was, it didnt even occur to him to think about the age of the leviathan in front of him.

"I figured you were cookin' up some kind of plan against mah crewmates over there, fighting can leave you with an appetite if you know what I mean" Wyck gave a small chuckle to himself, when the leviathan did not join him, he looked up, his grin faded a little "Just a little joke, pay no mind, speakin' of fightin', you showed yourself to be more than an able fighter, if you didnt take out that ship we could all be six feet under by now. There isn't much that gets mah respect, but combat brings out a persons real character, you have that and my thanks for that"

Wyck held out a hand towards the leviathan, giving a rare smile that for once, was not filled with cynicism or sarcasm. "By the way, I dont see any of your crew around, you alone out 'ere? An' I didnt catch your name kid, cant give proper thanks to something I dont even know the name of"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm

ShadowScale wrote:..."You eyein' up my crewmates are ya?" Wyck shouted up at him, putting his hands in his pockets casually and wrapping his palms around two spherical bombs without the thing noticing.

Flamm made a quick glance to where Wyck's makeshift table was. Seeing as Wyck wasn't there, he turned and immediately spotted him stomping angrily towards the leviathan. He literally spat curses in his native tongue as he rose, worried that Wyck would do something stupid to jeopardize the entire crew.

BurgerWarrior wrote:When Wyck finally stopped, the giant was practically eyeing him fearfully at this point, subconsciously tensing as he half-expected the crack of a whip. When the lizard man suddenly shouted, the leviathan flinched noticeably.

Flamm walked hurriedly towards the two, speeding up when Wyck shouted. The leviathan's reaction, however, stopped Flamm in his tracks. Was it actually afraid of the lizard? A flashback to his first encounter with Wyck reminded him of the lizard's intimidation; it seemed nothing was immune to it. Flamm sighed, once again walking towards Wyck and his cowering opponent, much calmer than he was before.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:32 pm

ShadowScale wrote:
"Eh... don't worry about it kid" Wyck replied, lowering his voice from his shouting tone from before, but still load enough so he could hear. He called him kid as he did everyone he thought to be less confident or experienced than he was, it didnt even occur to him to think about the age of the leviathan in front of him.

"I figured you were cookin' up some kind of plan against mah crewmates over there, fighting can leave you with an appetite if you know what I mean" Wyck gave a small chuckle to himself, when the leviathan did not join him, he looked up, his grin faded a little "Just a little joke, pay no mind, speakin' of fightin', you showed yourself to be more than an able fighter, if you didnt take out that ship we could all be six feet under by now. There isn't much that gets mah respect, but combat brings out a persons real character, you have that and my thanks for that"

Wyck held out a hand towards the leviathan, giving a rare smile that for once, was not filled with cynicism or sarcasm. "By the way, I dont see any of your crew around, you alone out 'ere? An' I didnt catch your name kid, cant give proper thanks to something I dont even know the name of"

The leviathan blinked, rather surprised when Wyck’s attitude changed rather suddenly. Even my old captain hadn’t quite had mood swings like that, he thought. However, at the thought of his previous crew, he grew rather morose - enough so that he practically missed the lizard man’s joke about appetites. Wyck’s comment about combat got to him, though, which brought a slight frown to the giant’s face. “I guess you’re right…” He muttered, quietly and thoughtfully.

However, as the (relatively) tiny lizardman held out a hand, the leviathan gave him a confused look, but shook his head slightly merely shifting in the water. “I… well, my captain didn’t… make it.” He said, with a sigh as he sank a little deeper into the water, laying his head sideways against his hand so his eyes were almost level with Wyck’s. He seemed distant for a few long moments before he blinked, his gaze focusing on the lizard again. “Uh, the other guys call me ‘C’thulu’, though.” He said, gesturing to the other giant beings in the water behind him. “But I’m pretty sure that’s a joke, so… uh...” His gaze looked distant. “I… I don’t really have a name besides that, really.” He finally said, rather shocked by that fact. Everyone’s just called me ‘big guy’...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:04 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
The leviathan blinked, rather surprised when Wyck’s attitude changed rather suddenly. Even my old captain hadn’t quite had mood swings like that, he thought. However, at the thought of his previous crew, he grew rather morose - enough so that he practically missed the lizard man’s joke about appetites. Wyck’s comment about combat got to him, though, which brought a slight frown to the giant’s face. “I guess you’re right…” He muttered, quietly and thoughtfully.

However, as the (relatively) tiny lizardman held out a hand, the leviathan gave him a confused look, but shook his head slightly merely shifting in the water. “I… well, my captain didn’t… make it.” He said, with a sigh as he sank a little deeper into the water, laying his head sideways against his hand so his eyes were almost level with Wyck’s. He seemed distant for a few long moments before he blinked, his gaze focusing on the lizard again. “Uh, the other guys call me ‘C’thulu’, though.” He said, gesturing to the other giant beings in the water behind him. “But I’m pretty sure that’s a joke, so… uh...” His gaze looked distant. “I… I don’t really have a name besides that, really.” He finally said, rather shocked by that fact. Everyone’s just called me ‘big guy’...

Wycks arm slowly lowered upon hearing news about the leviathans captain, his grin fading from his face. He slipped his hands into his pockets, his expression back to his natural unhappy state, though his eyes hinted at sadness. "....Im sorry to hear about that, I know what its like to lose people that close to you. They may not be family, but they are close to it" Wycks eyes seemed to look past the leviathan, as his thoughts wandered elsewhere.

The silence was shared between the two for a few moments, then Wycks attention was shifted back, as the giant began talking to him again, expression unchanged. "C'thulu, eh?" Wycks grin returned, the recent thoughts being pushed aside "Yeah, ya dont seem like the rampaging monster that title usually goes to" He starting chuckling to himself, then trailed off when he glanced down at the giants hand

"Well.... in any case 'big guy' is much more like you, and my kind of language anyways, dont 'ave time for these fancy pants names, that'll do fine! So, big guy, your without a crew then... I know ya only just met me, and you havent even spoke to ma crew, but if ya havent anywhere else to go, you could tag along with us. We could use someone like you in battle, and by the ship. Though I dont like talking myself, the other crew members will like your type, they like this.. sappy.. conversation thing a lot" Wyck rubs his neck uncomfortably, and shifts around impatiently "Id have to have a word with the cap'n course, cant have you bounding up to the crew with no explaination"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:35 pm

ShadowScale wrote:"Well.... in any case 'big guy' is much more like you, and my kind of language anyways, dont 'ave time for these fancy pants names, that'll do fine! So, big guy, your without a crew then... I know ya only just met me, and you havent even spoke to ma crew, but if ya havent anywhere else to go, you could tag along with us. We could use someone like you in battle, and by the ship. Though I dont like talking myself, the other crew members will like your type, they like this.. sappy.. conversation thing a lot" Wyck rubs his neck uncomfortably, and shifts around impatiently "Id have to have a word with the cap'n course, cant have you bounding up to the crew with no explaination"

Flamm picked up the conversation from "...we could use someone like you," as he walked towards the two conversing. He seems like a whole new different person from when I met him... he thought, remembering his first encounter with Wyck. Maybe Wyck suddenly developed a sense of loyalty to the crew? Flamm certainly liked the lizard's new personality.

He caught up with the two just as Wyck finished talking. "Explanation?" he said to Wyck, yet loud enough for the leviathan to hear. "Who needs an explanation when the captain's already interested? Said he'd try to get the big guy on our side." He called up to the leviathan. "So, whaddya say? Shall we go tell the captain you're interested as well?"
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Annabell felt a weird feeling in her arm and saw that her bruises were healed. She gave a nod in thanks towards Olivia then a huge blue giant caught her eye, she dismissed it nevertheless and went back to her work.

(Slow replies for a short while)
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:48 pm

“Well… he wasn’t that close to me, I guess…” The giant said quietly, almost to himself. Sure, he sort of rescued me, and then I sort of rescued him, but… he never really warmed up to me…

The leviathan frowned slightly at Wyck’s acceptance of a lack of name. It… made him feel odd, honestly, and ‘big guy’ didn’t really cut it for him. But, as he watched the little lizard man go off, his mind seemed pretty set on not naming him, and eventually the giant shrugged to himself. Especially when Wyck mentioned letting him tag along. That brightened his mood, even if it was just slightly. Little people had a… charm to them. For whatever reason, watching them scurry about their little tasks kept the leviathan amused. At any rate, when Wyck used the word ‘bounding’, the giant actually managed a slight smirk.

Before he could explain why that stuck out to him, though, the rather large cat-man approached, who also seemed to agree about letting the giant join them - even that the captain was interested. Wait… these little guys want me? Just for being me, myself? Really? The leviathan tried not to let his excitement show, lest he blow his chance to join them.

“Uh… well, yes! Please!” ‘Big guy’ said, failing to not sound just a little excited. “I mean… well, no one’s really… asked me to be with them, before…” He admitted, looking more than a little sheepish. His rather young age and naiviety were really beginning to show, now.

((I'll probably get things rolling again, soon. Or at least, on the boat, sooo whoever hasn't posted yet should really at least try giving me an excuse in the OOC topic.))
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Everyone seemed to be alright so Olivia sat down on a nearby crate and thought about what to do next.

Most of the shorefront shops had been badly damaged or completely destroyed, this was bad as she had been planning on stocking up on some potion supplies before they set sail. She would have to go the main shopping are of the town if there wasen what she needed on board, but that was assuming that the captain was going to allow her on board. Either way she would have to talk to the captain but was not looking forward to it one bit.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:55 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:“Well… he wasn’t that close to me, I guess…” The giant said quietly, almost to himself. Sure, he sort of rescued me, and then I sort of rescued him, but… he never really warmed up to me…

The leviathan frowned slightly at Wyck’s acceptance of a lack of name. It… made him feel odd, honestly, and ‘big guy’ didn’t really cut it for him. But, as he watched the little lizard man go off, his mind seemed pretty set on not naming him, and eventually the giant shrugged to himself. Especially when Wyck mentioned letting him tag along. That brightened his mood, even if it was just slightly. Little people had a… charm to them. For whatever reason, watching them scurry about their little tasks kept the leviathan amused. At any rate, when Wyck used the word ‘bounding’, the giant actually managed a slight smirk.

Flammole wrote:
He caught up with the two just as Wyck finished talking. "Explanation?" he said to Wyck, yet loud enough for the leviathan to hear. "Who needs an explanation when the captain's already interested? Said he'd try to get the big guy on our side." He called up to the leviathan. "So, whaddya say? Shall we go tell the captain you're interested as well?"

BurgerWarrior wrote:Before he could explain why that stuck out to him, though, the rather large cat-man approached, who also seemed to agree about letting the giant join them - even that the captain was interested. Wait… these little guys want me? Just for being me, myself? Really? The leviathan tried not to let his excitement show, lest he blow his chance to join them.

“Uh… well, yes! Please!” ‘Big guy’ said, failing to not sound just a little excited. “I mean… well, no one’s really… asked me to be with them, before…” He admitted, looking more than a little sheepish. His rather young age and naiviety were really beginning to show, now.

Wyck spun his head at the familiar voice, a scowl appearing on his face at the interruption. He noticed that the voice had come from the big cat Flamm, who he had fought with back at the battle. Though it was too faint to notice, his scowl eased a little, as he turned back to leviathan, and motioned towards Flamm.

"This guy's name is Flamm, hes my f...." Wycks nose twitched violently like a bee had stung him, and he stared for a breif moment before quickly recovering and continuing "...A crewmate, you two should get along fine, you said the Captain's already interested?" he replied, turning his head back to Flamm "Mustn't been listenin', or likely I didnt care what 'e was sayin'." Wyck shrugged his shoulders, looking down and listening to the leviathans reply.

"Well, it's settled!" Wyck blurted out as soon as he heard yes, before the leviathan had even finished, giving him a friendly punch to his arm before spinning on his heel to walk back to his workshop. He stopped at Flamm and grinned at him "The cap'n throws a fit, this was your idea" He tapped him on the shoulder and breezed past him, his hands in his pockets, his focus now on his makeshift workshop ahead.

ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:36 am

Stella sighed, looking at her rusty dagger You're really worn down lil' friend she thought with a sigh It seems we and they did a number on the shops she chuckled slightly, then made sure nobody saw her, while she was looking, she realized, there is a giant thing on the dock, Oh yeah, he's the leviathan I guess I should say hello... she thought as she walked close to the dock, "Hello, your C'thulu correct?" She said sweetly
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:32 am

Olivia stood up and walked over to where a group of the crew had formed next to a leviathan (she remembered reading about the humanoid creature in one of her books). "Hey, is anyone else needing to run into town for supplies?"
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 am

"Y-Yeah, I need to get some stuff, I wasn't prepared as much as I thought" Stella replied to Olivia, the girl seemed nice, and good with magic, so she seems trust worthy
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:50 am

"Yea, I had been planning to pick some items up at the dock front shops but ..." looks around the dock front "that is no longer a option. There are some shops little further into the town, we will have to be quick i think the captain wants to leave soon."
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am

She nods "The captain doesn't seem like the patient type" she said with a snicker, "Anyways, we should get going before he yells at us"
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:07 pm

" Yea" Olivia starts walking along the street heading into town." So what shops are you needing to go to?"
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:09 pm

"I just need some ingredients for potions, and special spells, and I should pick up a new dagger while I'm here, my rusty one is too dangerous and dull to use" Stella says
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 pm

"Oh so you do alchemy as well, we'll I need to go to most of the same shops as you and the wand shop to pick up some bee's wax for my wand and staff (I ran out yesterday)."
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Timon gets up and walks to the destroyed shops to see if there was anything he could need, but he found nothing so he decided to go into town because he needed some black powder for his pistol. In fact, he had not bought black powder for a long time, so he could't use his gun. He walks along the street heading to the Town to see if there is a shop with black powder.

((I really wanna know when we go to the ship I litterally ran out of ideas >.<))
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 pm

ShadowScale wrote:"Well, it's settled!" Wyck blurted out as soon as he heard yes, before the leviathan had even finished, giving him a friendly punch to his arm before spinning on his heel to walk back to his workshop. He stopped at Flamm and grinned at him "The cap'n throws a fit, this was your idea" He tapped him on the shoulder and breezed past him, his hands in his pockets, his focus now on his makeshift workshop ahead.

Flamm managed to smile after hearing Wyck's warning. There he is... he thought to himself. He looked up to the leviathan and said to him, "Aye, like he said, I'm Flamm. I hope the captain'll let you in," he added with a large grin. "Sounded pretty interested when I talked to him anyway..."

Flamm looked over and watched as some of his crewmates went into town, most likely to get some supplies for their upcoming journey. He looked through his own pouch an saw he was low on things as well. "Hold tight, big guy. I gotta get some stuff before we leave," he said to the leviathan before following the rest.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next